IGNORED

Leicester Game - Mates Rates

elhombrecito

As a heads up if buying a ticket as an existing member. 

To use this I had to remove the automatically applied adult member benefit (£5 off) as it would not process the discount straight away. 

It isn’t obvious until you go in to the checkout and “remove benefit” from next to the member name by the ticket.  I hadn’t seen this explained in any of the emails that I’ve read. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ralphindevon said:

I wonder when we’ll have a definite time for the Easter Monday game at Plymouth. I wouldn’t be surprised if that was moved to an earlier slot.

I'm guessing this is the away fixture you're most looking forward to?!

16 minutes ago, Super said:

I'm guessing this is the away fixture you're most looking forward to?!

Yes indeed, the 10 years I’ve lived in Devon I’ve been waiting for a local game.

The problem is the tickets are likely to go to season card holders with around 8 away games, I’ve only done 4 aways so far and don’t expect to get many more in before then. So it’ll be a nervous wait for a ticket. 

On 17/01/2024 at 10:24, ralphindevon said:

I hadn’t realised it was a 12.30 kick off. 

Ashton Gate is hosting the England v Wales game in the Women's Six Nations on Saturday March 30th, KO 4.45pm.
From what I believe was mentioned by @JerrySLO at a previous SC&T meeting, the City v Leicester would most likely be moved so that there's enough time (24+ hours) to get the stadium ready e.g. setting up various TV cameras, relevant sponsor signs inside the stadium etc

• Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, shahanshahan said:

Ashton Gate is hosting the England v Wales game in the Women's Six Nations on Saturday March 30th, KO 4.45pm.
From what I believe was mentioned by @JerrySLO at a previous SC&T meeting, the City v Leicester would most likely be moved so that there's enough time (24+ hours) to get the stadium ready e.g. setting up various TV cameras, relevant sponsor signs inside the stadium etc

Didn’t know that, thanks.

Have tickets for the England game gone on sale yet?

Edited by ralphindevon