IGNORED

FBC POD - West Ham [H] the verdict ... Manning's Marvels are just that as City get physical!

headhunter

1 hour ago, headhunter said:

Regarding Ian and related comments from @2015 , @frenchred , @Bernard Lerring , @TomThumb84 , @luke_bristol , @The turtle , YES Ian did cross the line in his rudeness towards Mark in the latter stages of the podcast and I will have a quiet word.

As you know, we do a pod after every game and I've never had a late withdrawal from Ian in the 200+ episodes we've done so on that basis he's become a permanent fixture. It is  often not what Ian says but how he says it. His delivery, I acknowledge, often comes over as superior, belligerent, arrogant, aggressive or similar adjectives you might choose to describe him but for all his detractors there are many who comment that he doesn't talk *hit all the time!

He is like Piers Morgan in that he generates reaction and personally I wouldn't want to lose him to a podcast equivalent of GB News 😁

My thoughts are, is it possible to overlook someone's outright rudeness just because they may add some debatable value? I'm not sure. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, CodeRed said:

Ian " we're looking to bring in a striker, I know who it is but I'm not telling you his name or what country he's from but fans will be excited etc".      

Yes mate of course you do...........

Like he said we'd  all be excited  about the next manager. Really  🤔

• Haha 1

Ian " we're looking to bring in a striker, I know who it is but I'm not telling you his name or what country he's from but fans will be excited etc".      

The last I saw on X a couple of days ago, he was telling people no striker this window, it will be another midfield player. He knows who it is but wouldn't say.

The last I saw on X a couple of days ago, he was telling people no striker this window, it will be another midfield player. He knows who it is but wouldn't say.

2 hours ago, headhunter said:

Regarding Ian and related comments from @2015 , @frenchred , @Bernard Lerring , @TomThumb84 , @luke_bristol , @The turtle , YES Ian did cross the line in his rudeness towards Mark in the latter stages of the podcast and I will have a quiet word.

As you know, we do a pod after every game and I've never had a late withdrawal from Ian in the 200+ episodes we've done so on that basis he's become a permanent fixture. It is  often not what Ian says but how he says it. His delivery, I acknowledge, often comes over as superior, belligerent, arrogant, aggressive or similar adjectives you might choose to describe him but for all his detractors there are many who comment that he doesn't talk *hit all the time!

He is like Piers Morgan in that he generates reaction and personally I wouldn't want to lose him to a podcast equivalent of GB News 😁

Hey, how do you choose your guests? It's your POD (without be the same without you) and Ian/Mark etc are lucky to be on it. Be nice to have other contributors from time to time? Like Jerseybean lets say with his history

3 minutes ago, cidercity1987 said:

Hey, how do you choose your guests? It's your POD (without be the same without you) and Ian/Mark etc are lucky to be on it. Be nice to have other contributors from time to time? Like Jerseybean lets say with his history

This is an open invitation from me now right here for anyone who'd like to be a contributor to just DM me.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, cidercity1987 said:

Dave asks me on, but knows I can’t be more regular.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, headhunter said:

This is an open invitation from me now right here for anyone who'd like to be a contributor to just DM me.

I think you should get all the names who are interested and have a public vote. It’ll be like the X Factor, but less shit.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, headhunter said:

Fair response

3 hours ago, Sir Geoff said:

Jeez, Ian !!!!! asked what he thought of Max's save and spent 5 minutes talking about the goals we conceded at Preston. I thought  I was listening to the wrong pod for a while.

IAN PLEASE CAN WE STOP GOING DOWN MEMORY LANE.

• Flames 2

6 hours ago, Sheltons Army said:

I had heard we were in for this lad but the bloke who likes to pretend he’s ITK (🤣) , the one who who gives lectures on what’s wrong and what should be done , says that he’s not the target.

52637E2A-81FC-459E-B5BD-C147B1A063FC.jpeg

Idiot blocked me because I said pretends to know stuff can dish it but can’t take it 

• Haha 1