IGNORED

LLoyd Kelly and Alex Scott on telly thursday night?

Just there on the stroke of half time, I noticed a possible Bournemouth weakness.. it doesn’t look as though their scoreboard could accomodate a double digit score line. When they hit ten it might actually show 0-0.

8 minutes ago, Super said:

He needs to be a regular at Bournemouth first and do it week in week out against Premiership teams.

True.. but if teams like Spurs or West Ham don’t act sooner then they’ll miss out later to the likes of Arsenal and Chelsea.

2 minutes ago, FNQ said:

True.. but if teams like Spurs or West Ham don’t act sooner then they’ll miss out later to the likes of Arsenal and Chelsea.

If he does it at Bournemouth. He wasn't picked against Liverpool so needs to make that place his own for them first.

8 minutes ago, mason said:

Pato and Scotty saying hello

Prompting a  ‘Bristol City’ mention in the Welsh commentary. I knew I could speak Welsh!

Got to be said, Bournemouth are impressive. If this is the style we are trying to play, bring it on. … but we’re miles off it. 

1 minute ago, Super said:

If he does it at Bournemouth. He wasn't picked against Liverpool so needs to make that place his own for them first.

Yea, I agree.. but when he does then I still think it’ll be too late for some

1 minute ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

If FFP is enforced correctly Tottenham could move to the top of that list financially...

...He's a Tottenham fan too.

No more likes available for me.. But I agree and good point 👍

10 minutes ago, FNQ said:

Yea, I agree.. but when he does then I still think it’ll be too late for some

Maybe. Will depend who shows an interest. I think he'll be a Bournemouth player for a few seasons. He needs to play that's the most important.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Super said:

Maybe. Will depend who shows an interest. I think he'll be a Bournemouth player for a few seasons. He needs to play that's the most important.

Bournemouth fans already resigned to losing him sooner rather than later. ‘Enjoy him whilst he’s here’.   It’s clear to see how quickly he is progressing.  End of next season they will start getting bids of £40-50m I reckon 

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, Leabrook said:

Bournemouth fans already resigned to losing him sooner rather than later. ‘Enjoy him whilst he’s here’.   It’s clear to see how quickly he is progressing.  End of next season they will start getting bids of £40-50m I reckon 

Just hope we have a decent sell-on clause. And agree that there are likely to be some big bids from some of the top PL clubs this summer.

Bournemouth seem not to be a selling club in the PL often. In the year after relegation year that was different.

Most clubs will need to be now, wonder how some will cope- they must have one of the lower incomes outside of TV momey yet their fans seem bullish- saw a rather unusual claim on a Bournemouth YouTube vid that their wage bill only £60m which feels like nonsense to me.

Just now, Dr Balls said:

Just hope we have a decent sell-on clause. And agree that there are likely to be some big bids from some of the top PL clubs this summer.

Probably 15-20% of Profit? That seems to be the standard.

3 hours ago, Super said:

He wouldn't make the bench at Liverpool.

Easily. See below pic of Liverpool bench in their last league game. It includes two gks. 

2 hours ago, Super said:

He needs to be a regular at Bournemouth first and do it week in week out against Premiership teams.

The only reason he's not been a regular is because of the two injuries. He now seems back to full fitness. 

Screenshot_20240125_233946_Samsung Internet.jpg

Edited by W-S-M Seagull

11 minutes ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

Easily. See below pic of Liverpool bench in their last league game. It includes two gks. 

The only reason he's not been a regular is because of the two injuries. He now seems back to full fitness. 

Screenshot_20240125_233946_Samsung Internet.jpg

Tell you what, that young #42 Clark looked a really good prospect in his late cameo appearance vs Fulham the other night.⚽👍