IGNORED

Leeds Tickets

YCbrs

Mods please move if this isn't okay to post in football chat.

I've just found out I have next Friday off, and I'm looking for three seats together. There's a few individuals left but can't see any next to eachother, thought I'd ask on here incase anybody is now unable to make it and needs to shift their tickets.

Me and the other lads are all members, so all have supporter IDs to transfer the tickets to.

Cheers!

Edited by YCbrs

2 hours ago, YCbrs said:

Mods please move if this isn't okay to post in football chat.

I've just found out I have next Friday off, and I'm looking for three seats together. There's a few individuals left but can't see any next to eachother, thought I'd ask on here incase anybody is now unable to make it and needs to shift their tickets.

Me and the other lads are all members, so all have supporter IDs to transfer the tickets to.

Cheers!

So, a suggestion, then ?

• Haha 1

Before anyone else says it , I know a mate who dad stopped at a garage in Leeds and bloke who worked in the garage sad to my mates dad are you from Bristol are you after hearing his accent , yes I am he says , the bloke in the garage says who do you support , my dads mate says Bristol city , the bloke in the garage says we got you next Friday night we’re bringing loads down , my dads mate says they usually only give about 3,000k to away fans , the bloke from the garage says that’s not a problem I know loads of lads who got tickets for the home end 🙈🙈 

14 minutes ago, redkev said:

Before anyone else says it , I know a mate who dad stopped at a garage in Leeds and bloke who worked in the garage sad to my mates dad are you from Bristol are you after hearing his accent , yes I am he says , the bloke in the garage says who do you support , my dads mate says Bristol city , the bloke in the garage says we got you next Friday night we’re bringing loads down , my dads mate says they usually only give about 3,000k to away fans , the bloke from the garage says that’s not a problem I know loads of lads who got tickets for the home end 🙈🙈 

They’ll be easy to spot, they’ll be wearing Leeds socks! 😝

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, redkev said:

3,000,000 Leeds fans? Blimey.

• Haha 3