IGNORED

FA Youth Cup at Home v Charlton

Malago

56 minutes ago, Malago said:

Kick off at 7pm although not a dicky bird about it on the OS.  

May not have been on the OS but I'd guess more people would see it on social media and the academy account put something out yesterday that was retweeted by the main account

Just now, archie andrews said:

Dont make excuses it aint good enough end of.... 

The main part that isn't good enough is that the game is being played at the training ground rather than at Ashton Gate, the whole point of the youth cup was that young players got to experience stadium environments and we're taking that away from our young players, its supposed to be the main event of the under 18's season. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Lrrr said:

The main part that isn't good enough is that the game is being played at the training ground rather than at Ashton Gate, the whole point of the youth cup was that young players got to experience stadium environments and we're taking that away from our young players, its supposed to be the main event of the under 18's season. 

I understand not playing there this week , very wet + city v forest - bears v bath - city ladies Sunday wouldn’t be happy with all that going on my lawn over a weekend 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

16 minutes ago, redkev said:

I understand not playing there this week , very wet + city v forest - bears v bath - city ladies Sunday wouldn’t be happy with all that going on my lawn over a weekend 

At home to Burnley in the 5th round, so perhaps that will be played at AG.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, redkev said:

All you have to do is play it before a certain date, you don’t get told what day you have to play it 

also the original date was scheduled for the training ground too 

Edited by Lrrr

One of the best things about supporting City of late is seeing who will be the next to ‘burst on to the scene’ a la Scott, Semenyo, Kelly, Conway, Bell, Pring. 

Next up… Stokes, Murphy, Bak, Knight-Lebel, Nelson, J James. Who knows how high their ceilings are. It is exciting. 

Edited by BCFCGav

What don't the club get with their comms....

Original game was ticketed then postponed. That happens.

No comms on the website as to the rearrangement despite it being listed on both the FA and Charlton Athletic website as tonight.

Don't do twitter, didn't realise that was a requirement to follow the team, wasn't going to pitch up to Failand on the off chance. 

High Performance doesn't seem to extend to letting the supporters know what's going on .

Happy to be corrected if I've got this wrong!

• Like 1
  • Flames 1

1 hour ago, Back of the Dolman said:

I don’t know much about him but he seems a big lad with pace and good feet 

Under16’s I think but has already played up in the u18s and one (?) sub appearance in the U21s. 

8 hours ago, Fpcity said:

Is Bak that Polish lad from Weston? 

He's from Weston, didn't realise he's Polish?!

13 hours ago, Davefevs said:

Is no17 Henry Kasvosve?

I was thinking the same, because it's certainly not Elijah Morrison as suggested by our Twitter account.

3 minutes ago, Tony Tootle said:

He's from Weston, didn't realise he's Polish?!

I was thinking the same, because it's certainly not Elijah Morrison as suggested by our Twitter account.

Sure I remember some news article about him as I live in Weston