IGNORED

FA Youth Cup at Home v Charlton

Malago

Brandon Bak was signed from the SGS Academy coached by David Hockaday.

Same place we got Semenyo from (he only did a few days before everyone could se his potential).

Decent standard of football played by the Elite Academy sides there, they go up against all the local Under 18 sides (Plymouth, Newport, Cheltenham) and often come away with a decent result.

31 minutes ago, NcnsBcfc said:

Brandon Bak was signed from the SGS Academy coached by David Hockaday.

Same place we got Semenyo from (he only did a few days before everyone could se his potential).

Decent standard of football played by the Elite Academy sides there, they go up against all the local Under 18 sides (Plymouth, Newport, Cheltenham) and often come away with a decent result.

Thought we signed him from Weston?

https://www.bristolworld.com/sport/football/bristol-city/bristol-city-beat-wolves-and-to-sign-highly-rated-16-year-old-as-eight-words-seal-deal-3896681

1 hour ago, Davefevs said:

He was in the Weston junior teams, but was studying at SGS playing in their Academy teams. He was spotted in a pre season game and signed from there. 

The majority of the college players also dual reg with a number of local teams as well.

https://www.sgscol.ac.uk/academies/football

Screenshot_20240125_113736_Chrome.thumb.jpg.70cc02277dd3c6ed1606c4308304ed09.jpg

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, COYR's said:

Yep, him and Bak came on as subs and made an impact. Henry is a real talent and is the one Tinnion implied was being chased by Prem clubs.

Thanks, I think a few of us thought it might be Anderson, but the other day I looked him up and found he was 18…and Tins was referring to a 16 year old.

1 hour ago, Davefevs said:

Thanks, I think a few of us thought it might be Anderson, but the other day I looked him up and found he was 18…and Tins was referring to a 16 year old.

Yeah Henry is still in the u16's. Anderson is a 2nd year scholar and Manning has had a good look at him in 1st team training.