IGNORED

FA Cup 5th Round: Man Utd at Home (if we beat Forest)

Not Banksy

• The title was changed to FA Cup 5th Round: Newport/Utd at Home (if we beat Forest)
27 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

I think that was SPH's first touch on 20 minutes, won it well in the air.

Tough half for him, but he’s won a couple of decent headers & also worth remembering he’s being marked by a bloke who won the World Cup & a signing from Real Madrid.

Lots of hard running chasing shadows but only to be expected with the vast gap in quality between the sides.

• Like 1

BBC fully expecting a rout! No comment that each of Man utd players are worth more than the entire Newport team. Would they have got that first goal with VAR, goals have been overturned with less but hey it's Man utd!

47 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

SPH has certainly bulked up a bit this season. 

Hardly had a kick , that’s not down to him though Newport have very little of the ball around Utds box , however he certainly looks more physical than our Tommy 

2 minutes ago, redkev said:

Hardly had a kick , that’s not down to him though Newport have very little of the ball around Utds box , however he certainly looks more physical than our Tommy 

I'm not knocking Tommy,(see my post above) but what I would like to see from him is to be a bit more 'nasty',get the defender looking over his shoulder 

21 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Tough half for him, but he’s won a couple of decent headers & also worth remembering he’s being marked by a bloke who won the World Cup & a signing from Real Madrid.

Lots of hard running chasing shadows but only to be expected with the vast gap in quality between the sides.

Pring and Mehmeti made another World cup winner look ordinary. SPH will certainly gain from the experience. Gets about a bit but probably given licence to roam today. Lots of chasing to do.

• The title was changed to FA Cup 5th Round: Man Utd at Home (if we beat Forest)
4 minutes ago, Midred said:

Someone on the beeb website thinks Mourinho would be good if Ten Hag gets sacked! Hopefully before the next round! 😂

Knowing United's 'expertise' for managerial appointments expect Liz Truss, assisted by Kamikwaze. Its about growth.

• Like 2