IGNORED

Ziderheads forum

CodeRed

2 minutes ago, CodeRed said:

Does anyone know if this is now defunct, haven't been able to log on for ages, I know a couple of OTIB'ers are or were moderators on there,  possibly @Eddie Hitler or @phantom from memory. Just wondered wether it's just me or maybe I'm banned 😃 

Thanks 

I tried logging on the other day but couldn't remember my password, however the password reset option wants a "security check" provided to allow the reset, but there isn't a way to provide the security check.

In short, dunno if it's still alive as a site !!

ps. for clarity, this is the site I'm referring to https://www.bristolcityforum.co.uk/

Edited by beaverface

I don't know @CodeRed, I have also been unable to get in for a couple of months despite having been bumped up to Admin because "there appears to be an error with the database". 

Being Admin just means that I can do more when I can get in, but I can't get in.

I can assure you that we're not all in there and slagging you off having changed your password! :P

Cider Head has been clear for a while that he was finding running it a struggle given what else he had on (I don't know precisely what that was and it wouldn't be fair to discuss it).

@phantom may know or be able to revive it, I'm not assuming that he will take it on.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Eddie Hitler said:

@CodeRed

I can assure you that we're not all in there and slagging you off having changed your password! :P

That was my first thought 😄

Cider Head has been clear for a while that he was finding running it a struggle given what else he had on (I don't know precisely what that was and it wouldn't be fair to discuss it).

@phantom may know or be able to revive it, I'm not assuming that he will take it on.

Thanks EH for letting me know 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, phantom said:

There are problems with the hosting software 

Last I heard was that it was going to need paying for the new software 

As to how much that is, I haven't heard 

Thanks for the update, as you know CH usually asks for a contribution once a year from the regular posters to help with the site costs which we're all more than happy to do. I'm sure everyone will chip in again if and when it's necessary, it will be a shame if it dies.

• Like 1

Not having Ziderheads available must be painful for Ian Gay ala TTO. He used to be the most prolific poster on there. I called him out several time about where he got his information from and was accused of not reading all the relevant City articles…….a very unsubtle avoidance of the question.

He also repeatedly criticised Nige and his record all without any context like injuries for example.

Apart from me no one else on Ziderheads challenged him and he was able post pretty much unquestioned.

Thats why he doesn’t post on here - too many challenging types for his liking!

52 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Not having Ziderheads available must be painful for Ian Gay ala TTO. He used to be the most prolific poster on there. I called him out several time about where he got his information from and was accused of not reading all the relevant City articles…….a very unsubtle avoidance of the question.

He also repeatedly criticised Nige and his record all without any context like injuries for example.

Apart from me no one else on Ziderheads challenged him and he was able post pretty much unquestioned.

vic-reeves.png

• Like 3
  • Haha 5
  • Flames 1

1 hour ago, Robbored said:

Ian Gay was to Ziderheads what you are to OTIB 🤣

• Haha 4
  • Hmmm 1
  • Robin 1

1 minute ago, Robbored said:

I’m nowhere near as ‘well informed’ nor do I highlight a managers record completely out of context.

Although you will praise DW's achievements much more than GJ's ?

Did you ever have a meeting with DW?

1 minute ago, Robbored said:

I

Don't try and baffle us with big words

• Haha 6

On 29/01/2024 at 14:35, Robbored said:

Tbh....we ignore him...pretty much as we do with you...he is beyond tedious....nvm the fact that on his sub forum the entire first page is pinned statistics.

To piss. him off, from time to time, I used to unpin the older ones...he never noticed