IGNORED

Todays Games

bcfc01

53 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Letting him go now looks like a f@@k up of Biblical proportions given that we were already a striker light and failed to sign one ! 

Well to loan him out without consistently playing him in his preferred and best position seemed crazy, given we don’t exactly have a plethora of strikers. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The Original OTIB said:

Past it Andi... good for him

He's not past it, we just didn't use him to his strengths and he was never going to give us anything playing how we used him. 

I've had countless discussions about how his best season was when he was used as a proper striker in the middle, that's where he's best but we had too many fighting for that position so he was used out wide, as an AM etc

Much like Wells or Conway, if you give them the supply they'll score goals, that's the difference between us and WBA, they create good chances for their forwards, we rarely do. 

I'd wager Conway would be scoring for fun in a team like WBA too, we may even see that next season oif he's off.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Spike said:

He's not past it, we just didn't use him to his strengths and he was never going to give us anything playing how we used him. 

I've had countless discussions about how his best season was when he was used as a proper striker in the middle, that's where he's best but we had too many fighting for that position so he was used out wide, as an AM etc

Much like Wells or Conway, if you give them the supply they'll score goals, that's the difference between us and WBA, they create good chances for their forwards, we rarely do. 

I'd wager Conway would be scoring for fun in a team like WBA too, we may even see that next season oif he's off.

WBA if they stay down will absolutely have to cut their cloth.

1 hour ago, Spike said:

Twas irony ...