IGNORED

The One-Game League Table

Davefevs

6 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Just a simple look at who we can catch, who can catch us.

image.jpeg.a07a8b7418a5192b6829f7e36c7c5ee6.jpeg

Bit depressing in it?

What's more depressing, is only us and Blackburn haven't won a game in the last 6. We both sit bottom of the form league, and we have scored the least amount of goals in the last six. Rock bottom. 

Relegation form. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, forbespm said:

Most city fans think relegation is not going to happen.

10 points clear but if qpr beat us at ashton gate in a couple of weeks i would not be so confident, especially as our form has slumped alarmingly 

We need about 10 points from 16. Won’t be an issue 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Hmmm 1

6 minutes ago, marmite said:

Our current form makes it an issue although I think we should make it to safety.

Last 10 games we got 12 points. We will be fine. Everyone knows what this league is like. So many times on this forum there’s been comments of don’t know where next win is coming from then we win the next game or even two in a row! 

57 minutes ago, spudski said:

What's more depressing, is only us and Blackburn haven't won a game in the last 6. We both sit bottom of the form league, and we have scored the least amount of goals in the last six. Rock bottom. 

Relegation form. 

It is relegation form, and we need points fast. I would still be astonished if we got anywhere near a relegation situation, really astonished, as we have had moments of decent performances, and have enough about us. It has nothing to do with Leeds, who are on another planet compared to us, but the preceding games against the other mid-table sides. There are a couple of tough games to come, Boro and Saints, but after that we do have the opportunity to get back on track, we have to be looking at 6 points against QPR and a very poor Wednesday. There is a good 5-point gap to the next group below us, and we have 38 points. We will get better I am sure, and 45 points should be enough this season to be relegated, so 7 points is easily achievable. I think we will end up somewhere around 55 points this season.

• Thanks 1
  • Hmmm 1

7 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Very clever,what difference does it make with all these charts you keep showing us 

It proves that:

Some goals are bigger than others

(that’s the words innit?)

Just now, Davefevs said:

It proves that:

(that’s the words innit?)

As Tinnion said to Liam Manning

as he performed a backward pass

Oh I say…

(NB - I am a total Smiths anorak. This thread could be catnip to me. Just warning!)

IMG_0695.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Flames 1

Just now, Bristol Oil Services said:

Been calling Maidstone "Made of Stone" lately, so expect that one to pop up somewhere on here during the 5th round (keeps me amused)

As you know, wrong band! With that reference - down down, you bring me down. Your face, it has no place in this conversation…

2 hours ago, spudski said:

Relegation form. 

7 points off play offs and 10 points off relegation.

Which form league ?

Last 8 has us in 14th with 7th best defence, but 11th best goals scored.

13 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

As you know, wrong band! With that reference - down down, you bring me down. Your face, it has no place in this conversation…

If someone from another club thought I will have a look at the Bristol City forum because it’s always lively they will think we are a bunch of weirdos :laugh:

3 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

If someone from another club thought I will have a look at the Bristol City forum because it’s always lively they will think we are a bunch of weirdos :laugh:

I’d just ask “Why do you come here? And why-aye-hay do you hang around?”

(I’m so sorry. I-aye-aye-aye-aye oh)

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, spudski said:

Relegation form. 

Guess who Blackburn’s last win was against? 

We were so bad against Leeds though it’s actually seriously scary… If we play anywhere near like that at Forest and Elanga and Awonyi are playing we will get smashed… or Southampton, or Boro.

Dont suppose we’ll be seeing the boys for another forum at the Hen and Chicken anytime soon either..

Thank God we had Nige for the first 14 games or so, the points earned then will keep us up. Cheers again Nige 👍

• Like 9
  • Flames 1

Just now, FNQ said:

Guess who Blackburn’s last win was against? 

We were so bad against Leeds though it’s actually seriously scary… If we play anywhere near like that at Forest and Elanga and Awonyi are playing we will get smashed… or Southampton, or Boro.

Dont suppose we’ll be seeing the boys for another forum at the Hen and Chicken anytime soon either..

Thank God we had Nige for the first 14 games or so, the points earned then will keep us up. Cheers again Nige 👍

Scary few games ahead. 

• Like 1