IGNORED

Arsenal Vs Liverpool : GAME MODE

phantom

• Admin

For those gamers amongst us, Sky are trialling something new this afternoon on their Sky Sports Football channel (403 on Sky) 

The main match camera is essentially moving like a game. 

Rather than being a static camera it's moving in the air along the touchline 

Not for me, but I guess it may appeal to someone 

4 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

I’m not partaking until they introduce “Dolman mode” camera where a bloke shouts “FORWARD” over the commentary repeatedly and then you can’t see anything for the last five minutes of each half as people shuffle past the camera to leave.

On RTV there is one fan who’s voice gets picked up by the mics….moaning sod too.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

I’m not partaking until they introduce “Dolman mode” camera where a bloke shouts “FORWARD” over the commentary repeatedly and then you can’t see anything for the last five minutes of each half as people shuffle past the camera to leave.

And there’s a glare from the sun so the top part of the screen is the palm of someone’s hand for the dolman salute 🫡 

Edited by Lrrr

When Big Brother first aired, you the viewer could use the red button on your remote and choose from which of eight cameras you wanted to watch. Could we have that introduced for sports events?