IGNORED

U21s tonight

JBFC II

A one man away end I think tonight, a couple of first teamers returning in the Sunderland line up so will be a good test for our boys. 

Currently 2nd in the group on goal difference, so a win would put us in a great position to qualify 

IMG-20240205-WA0000.jpeg

GFl90k7XAAAmf1g.jpeg-1.jpg

Edited by JBFC II

27 minutes ago, BCFC31 said:

Hes been demoted right back down to the u18s I'm hearing he has a big attitude problem 

Featured last week for the 21's, won't be involved tonight due to playing Wednesday as its a Youth Cup game. 

• Like 2

Half time.

Pretty one sided really, Sunderland could easily be 2-3 up. City with a couple of half chances on the break but been second best.

Knight-Lebel has been our stand out alongside Acey, very little threat has come down their left, despite Mundle and Semedo being threats. We've been weak defensively down our left, Idehen has been caught out a couple of times, fortunately neither have led to a goal.

Kadji been pretty anonymous, Taylor-Clarke busy but not seen enough of the ball going forwards. Really like the look of Backwell as well, seems a threat whenever he gets on it

Edited by JBFC II
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, sh1t_ref_again said:

Bit surprised Dire did not get a run out

I think the venue may be the issue. They will want to let the lad get settled in Bristol and a 600 mile round trip with lads he mostly doesn't know wouldn't help that. 

I don't know where the story of Yeboah having an attitude problem comes from, it's the opposite from what I have been told. He is only playing for U18'S Wednesday because they want to have their best chances of progressing in the youth cup.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Robin 1

2 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

I think the venue may be the issue. They will want to let the lad get settled in Bristol and a 600 mile round trip with lads he mostly doesn't know wouldn't help that. 

I don't know where the story of Yeboah having an attitude problem comes from, it's the opposite from what I have been told. He is only playing for U18'S Wednesday because they want to have their best chances of progressing in the youth cup.

Just came from an attention seeker

9 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

They go via Dover or something?

1-0 FT.

Sunderland ultimately a level above, looked dangerous throughout.

Had a couple of chances in the 2nd half, Olly Thomas will feel like he should have had one.

Knight-Lebel was our stand out, but Rose came into the game 2nd half, and Backwell got better as the match went on.

Means we've been knocked out, but some good stuff on show against a strong Sunderland side. A couple of the more experienced players were a bit anonymous, and Acey shouldn't be taking corners, but some positives for sure!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2