IGNORED

Plymouth vs Leeds

FNQ

3 minutes ago, Shauntaylor85 said:

Exactly this. Shows how poor an excuse the other night was. Rotherham got a point v Leeds! 

Exactly what I said on Friday night and got roundly mocked for it. Leeds will win this but Plymouth look a well-drilled team and head and shoulders better than our shit show the other night. 

• Like 1

Just now, Cidre Monita said:

Exactly what I said on Friday night and got roundly mocked for it. Leeds will win this but Plymouth look a well-drilled team and head and shoulders better than our shit show the other night. 

Plymouth were very good v us at AG. Albeit that was another game we played well under…..Nige! Who? Oh yeah, the guy we sacked when we had injuries galore. Sorry I still shake my head. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Robin 1

2 minutes ago, Shauntaylor85 said:

Exactly this. Shows how poor an excuse the other night was. 

Leeds didn’t start at Home Park tonight with their best 11 as they did at AG. Plus the conditions in Devon aren’t easy to play in. Neither team can play as they would like

Leeds have just scored again - nicely taken goal. 1-2.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Leeds didn’t start at Home Park tonight with their best 11 as they did at AG. Plus the conditions in Devon aren’t easy to play in. Neither team can play as they would like

Leeds have just scored again - nicely taken goal. 1-2.

And it is another 180 miles return travel 

2 minutes ago, mason said:

" the best team in the div" Manning, being given a fright by the team we smashed; how exactly does that work?

Well it has to be said it was Plymouth reserves that we smashed first half. Inexplicably Schumacher made 7 changes IIRC.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

West Ham beat Arsenal, so by the logic being displayed by some that makes us better than Arsenal, right?

No, but I also don't think it's unreasonable to compare a performance by a team one place below us against one we very recently faced with ours is it, especially when ours was particularly poor.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Shauntaylor85 said:

Plymouth were very good v us at AG. Albeit that was another game we played well under…..Nige! Who? Oh yeah, the guy we sacked when we had injuries galore. Sorry I still shake my head. 

Plymouth are a decent side but they were truly awful at ours & Schumacher got dog’s abuse from their support for fielding a much changed side.

• Like 1