IGNORED

"Oh When the Saints.." "Go 2-0 down!"

They liked it too: 

"Still not a fan of this possession football. City were so much more energetic and completely nullified our stilted efforts.

Have to say, really liked Ashton Gate stadium, and the locals made me smile with their rendering of WTS go 3 nil down."

https://www.saintsweb.co.uk/topic/60699-bristol-city-3-1-saints-match-thread/page/21/#elControls_3271005_menu

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• Admin
12 hours ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Same again for "3-0 down".

Thought that was excellent and was spontaneous yet sustained at times. Excellent.

I always think the spontaneous songs are the best

Can remember the days of the yellow subber, some of the funnier songs were made up randomly over the years

1 hour ago, Jan Window said:

They liked it too: 

"Still not a fan of this possession football. City were so much more energetic and completely nullified our stilted efforts.

Have to say, really liked Ashton Gate stadium, and the locals made me smile with their rendering of WTS go 3 nil down."

https://www.saintsweb.co.uk/topic/60699-bristol-city-3-1-saints-match-thread/page/21/#elControls_3271005_menu

Got a lot of time and respect for fans that have a mutual respect of opposition and their supporters

On a side not, it's good to see another club using similar software to OTIB, you can see the better quality

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Jan Window said:

They liked it too: 

More moans on there about the crap pitch? Geez, if you can't play football on that.....

Apparently they passed it but we played on the break, but 2 of the goals were not on the break.

It reads as though some never actually saw the game and picked their comments from the Losing Team Excuses Handbook.

2 minutes ago, Open End Numb Legs said:

More moans on there about the crap pitch? Geez, if you can't play football on that.....

Apparently they passed it but we played on the break, but 2 of the goals were not on the break.

It reads as though some never actually saw the game and picked their comments from the Losing Team Excuses Handbook.

The losing excuses handbook! That  Rarely gets dusty in South Bristol. 

The pitch looked good to me.

I guess the 68% possession they had would suggest we played on the break to some. To be fair the corner for the second goal was a break. 

Supporters of clubs in this division in the main expect to beat Bristol City so I rarely read other forums after a game. In fact the only other club forum I read regularly was Derby County, until they banned me. 😂 

6 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

I guess the 68% possession they had would suggest we played on the break to some. To be fair the corner for the second goal was a break. 

Supporters of clubs in this division in the main expect to beat Bristol City so I rarely read other forums after a game. In fact the only other club forum I read regularly was Derby County, until they banned me. 😂 

Russell Martin continues to learn sweet FA about playing against us!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

Got to be honest, I thought the pitch looked like it was playing a bit slower than usual.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Glen hump said:

Got to be honest, I thought the pitch looked like it was playing a bit slower than usual.

Someone mentioned longer grass, not sure if that’s true, but possible I guess. Did we water prematch and at half time? 

1 hour ago, Davefevs said:

Russell Martin continues to learn sweet FA about playing against us!

He transmitted panic last night. Arms waving about. Their players' body language at 1 0 was really poor. With there being 4 very good sides I Can see them struggling in the play offs too..

Leicester + Leeds or Ipswich and I bet Coventry to go up via play offs. 

4 hours ago, TinMan's left peg said:

Songs like this are great, felt like everyone in the Dolman was joining in.  More please! (Obviously going 3-0 up helps so more of that too!) 

At first, the Southampton fans were ‘joining in’ too until they realised what the chant was 🤣🤣

That was the best bit 😇