IGNORED

Baggies v Saints

Lanterne Rouge

6 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

Corberan red carded after about five minutes for kicking the ball before it had gone out for a throw in! i`ve never seen that before.

Have seen managers get sent off for it before tbf so they will probably say it's consistency. 

Karl Robinson was the other week I think.

https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/competitions/league-two/13043135/karl-robinson-new-salford-manager-sent-to-stands-15-minutes-into-first-game

Will be missed on the touchline though as he gets very involved

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Markthehorn said:

Have seen managers get sent off for it before tbf so they will probably say it's consistency. 

Karl Robinson was the other week I think.

https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/competitions/league-two/13043135/karl-robinson-new-salford-manager-sent-to-stands-15-minutes-into-first-game

Will be missed on the touchline though as he gets very involved

The ESPN commentators said that’s interfering with play and an automatic red. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, INCRED said:

Can’t wait to play WBA, they are bang average 

I dunno, at home they are or can he quite formidable. Competitive.

However I don't think their position matches performance as such. Bit of both IMO.

They did beat Leeds at the Hawthorns just after Christmas.

Edited by Mr Popodopolous

24 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

Corberan red carded after about five minutes for kicking the ball before it had gone out for a throw in! i`ve never seen that before.

I know it was wrong, but Martin was such a **** about it.

As usual.

• Like 3

Going to preface this by saying I've only had the game on for about 10 minutes, but I've not really seen a step up from Southampton from midweek.

Instead they're against a far more passive opponent.

We were happy for Southampton to pass the ball until certain areas triggered our press, then we pressed aggressively and would break at pace.

Whereas tonight- at least until the last couple of minutes- WBA have just been happy for Southampton to pass at will.

They're currently pressing a bit more as I type this and having their best spell since I put the game on.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Sleepy1968 said:

The longer this goes on, the better I rate our performance.

Saints bossing WBA in the way I feared they’d boss us. Have to credit our management team and players for the all round excellence of our very performance.

Another night where the ref’s having a mixed night!

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

Saints bossing WBA in the way I feared they’d boss us. Have to credit our management team and players for the all round excellence of our very performance.

Another night where the ref’s having a mixed night!

Difficult for ref without var, but I expect that handball gets given against the Southampton player near the end of the half.

Andy Weinmann for a supersub appearance?

• Flames 1

43 minutes ago, marcofisher said:

Just saw that on the replay, absolutely scummy behaviour trying to get his opposing manager sent off for what was a clear accident. Zero respect.

Not watching but I've no love for Martin. I was shocked when he said post match we were good.

Blokes a series of asterisks 😀