IGNORED

Positives from today

GrahamC

Apparently Liam now has much needed time on the training game to help train a Plan B. When we win, it’s because he’s changed things for the better, when we lose, it’s because he hasn’t had time to change things 😙

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, PFree said:

Apparently Liam now has much needed time on the training game to help train a Plan B. When we win, it’s because he’s changed things for the better, when we lose, it’s because he hasn’t had time to change things 😙

When the opposition focus on their own game predominantly we often get a result. When they focus on stopping us playing we have an abysmal record.

• Like 1
  • Flames 1

Just now, italian dave said:

I never understand why any City fan would want a City manager sacked.

Because we would like to have hope.  Hope is what Nige gave us, Manning is beginning to give me the opposite.

PS. My original post was also a little tongue in cheek, because it is a truism  for 90% of ‘managers’.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Ivorguy said:

Because we would like to have hope.  Hope is what Nige gave us, Manning is beginning to give me the opposite.

PS. My original post was also a little tongue in cheek, because it is a truism  for 90% of ‘managers’.

1 minute ago, Sir Geoff said:

Really ?

Pulis, Osman, Lumsden, LJ

Really.

And that’s just my point: surely what we should want is for them to succeed: for the next game to be the one they turn the corner, to find the way for the Boro and Soton games to become the norm. Getting to the point where they’re sacked just means we’ve failed, and brings a whole load of upheaval.

My view is that pretty much every City manager in my (long) time watching City has wanted what’s best for City and has worked to bring us success. I’ll support them in that as long as they’re in post.

And yes, that includes Lumsden and most certainly includes LJ.

Pulis wanted what gave him most money. Osman wanted what was best for Osman. So I’ll give you those two. But they are the exceptions that prove the rule. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nickolas said:

😂. True. Plus im guessing 3/4 of people in the ground werent even alive to know about 1974 so its verging on completely pointless. 

I think you’ve got our demographic wrong there! I’m pretty sure 75% of those sitting near me were born before 1974.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, GrahamC said:

If I was George Tanner I’d be thinking that was a very good one to miss & I’d expect to start the next game.

Cam Pring same thing..

Mark Sykes is available again.

A free week.

That’s it really.

I am positive we were shite