IGNORED

The elephant in the room

W-S-M Seagull

2 minutes ago, Gaseater said:

Sorry mate you’re miles off, used to post on here before but had no idea that Bristol sport were on here i still don’t believe it.

With the greatest of respect mate you're derailing the thread. Of course that is your purpose because you don't want the things I've brought up to be discussed. 

12 minutes ago, Gaseater said:

No mate im not a Bristol sport employee honest guv, innocent until proven guilty….no names then sounds like any otib conspiracy theory. Anyone who is stupid enough to use their real Bristol sport email should be named and shamed.

You know this already. In the words of Keano - this is literally your job.

But here you go:

IMG_2651.jpeg

1 hour ago, Gaseater said:

Mehmeti, Williams, Tanner, Roberts, Knight have improved under Manning, that’s not to say that Pearson didn’t get a tune out of them, he did…..but they have improved in my view. 

Interesting comments thanks.

I think Roberts hss hardly had much time to show either way and I actually reckon Knight has gone backwards.

Williams injury free now and producing his best form. Arguable maybe hed be doing the same for Pesrson but facts are facts and spart from Saturday has been doing it for Manning.

Tanner I consider steady and a 6,/10 since coming. Not really seen a consistent upturn but appreciate others see it differently.

I think Pring Bell Conway and Wells seem to have gone backwards  Vyner and Dickie excellent throughout and OLeary likewise consistent..

Imo therefore in and out with matching results and performances.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Gaseater said:

Sorry mate you’re miles off, used to post on here before but had no idea that Bristol sport were on here i still don’t believe it.

Well, 'Gaseater'...

If you are not a BS employee, then I would respectfully suggest that you refrain from eating so much Gas.

It is obviously repeating on you.

1 hour ago, And Its Smith said:

If the necessity continues then we would benefit from a different kind of striker

Agreed.

26 minutes ago, Gaseater said:

Who were the people?? What were their names.

⬇️⬇️⬇️

5 minutes ago, Gaseater said:

What are you on about? 

admin confirmed that employees signed up for OTIB.  That’s what he’s on about.

1 minute ago, Superjack said:

Well, 'Gaseater'...

If you are not a BS employee, then I would respectfully suggest that you refrain from eating so much Gas.

It is obviously repeating on you.

The return of Chris / Lez / Gabrielle / Dog etc, etc.

Always takes me a few posts, but like Death in Paradise, it’s the same story every week.

Edited by Davefevs
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Flames 3

3 minutes ago, Gaseater said:

I thought I was the Bristol sport mole you gimp

And such devastating repartee as well. Truly, I’m in the presence of Oscar Wilde.

Again, just please sod off. It’s tiresome.

1 minute ago, Gaseater said:

8000+ posts and your calling me sad **** me.

I can do that. I don’t get banned and have to reactivate my account every other week.

• Like 2
  • Flames 3

52 minutes ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

I so want to be wrong. 

I go to every game with my kids. They've never seen us have any sort of success. It's been a hard sell at times but we relentlessly go. I want to be able to experience running on the pitch celebrating promotion with my kids. That's the dream of mine. 

I want to be able to take my kids to watch us challange ourselves against the best teams in the world home and away. I want them priceless memories. 

You won't here me saying "I told you so" it would be more like "We've lost another good opportunity and wasted more time" because that's how I see it. 

If anyone actually wants Bristol City to do badly so they can be right on a forum then they need their heads seeing to. For me it's all about us being successful. I don't spend over a grand a year to be able to say on a forum "I was right" I'd be surprised if anyone did. 

Nice post.

Plenty disagree with you it seems but none should doubt your hope for Manning to succeed as that means you get your ultimate wish.

Manning is here (on current form) until end 24/25 minimum.  That being said, fans are entitled to question him just like everyone who has gone before him  and the antics of Lansdown and Tinnion, plus the orchestrated BS forum offensive will simply make people more determined to get their point across.

Fair play to you.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Flames 1

4 minutes ago, Gaseater said:

It’s great. I sign up, contribute get banned, and then come back when something interesting comes up - like WSM post on manning getting sacked.

So you admit you get banned. 

More than once it seems. 

Maybe you should take the hint from the admins. 

Just sayin'.

2 hours ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

What I said to Tim applies to you too. 

My post was about Manning. No mention of Pearson. Yet here you are talking about Pearson. 

You are very odd. Fair play though some are buying it but most see it for what it is.

• Facepalm 2

6 minutes ago, Gaseater said:

It’s great. I sign up, contribute get banned, and then come back when something interesting comes up - like WSM post on manning getting sacked.

I do apologise though. 

I thought you were Bristol Sport. 

Turns out you are just a troll. 

Either way...

...just do one!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Super said:

You are very odd. Fair play though some are buying it but most see it for what it is.

No need to be getting personal Super. But I suppose that's all you've got cos you can't debate any of the valid points I've raised in my post. 

I'm so sorry that im not prepared to accept mediocrity. 

• Like 2
  • Flames 1

Just now, Super said:

Im buying it  hence your 😁 reaction to my post no doubt

Not sure im in the minority either but for the record, I really hope Manning succeeds whilst telling Tinnion to keep his nose out of important stuff.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

No need to be getting personal Super. But I suppose that's all you've got cos you can't debate any of the valid points I've raised in my post. 

I'm so sorry that im not prepared to accept mediocrity. 

Not sure that is getting personal just calling it for what it is.

Just now, Gaseater said:

Yes mate I know it’s something you’re not particularly familiar with. Time you and Silvio got off the forum and started living!! 

It's okay.

Thanks for your concern. But I have a life. 

A life that is more fulfilling than trying to wind people up on a football forum.

You do you though. 

👍

• Like 2

For me it’s not really a Pearson vs Manning debate, it’s the structure of the club, which was always ropey and has got worse:

Owner - SL (well intentioned/generous over many years, but limited on the football side inc appointing football people?)

Chair - JL (not convinced)

Board - too small, limited challenge and oversight? 

CEO - Gould (best for a long time?)/Alexander (Less visible but well regarded?)

DoF - BT (has strengths, but no track record in such a critical role?)

Manager - NP (imperfect, but has operated at headier heights than ours and appeared to have motivational skills needed)

Coaches - CF/JY (promising but no significant track record?)

To:

Owner: unchanged

Chair: unchanged 

Board: unchanged (?)

CEO: role disappeared (broadly, maybe federated to a few people)

DoF: unchanged 

Manager: role disappeared 

Coaches: LM/CH (no particularly strong track record, but signs of having great potential)

Probably over simplified, but point is we’ve effectively lost two key layers of the structure, which had been filled with experienced people, but still have the remaining under qualified layers that lack strategy/oversight skills. Ie, in summary, the problem isn’t LM and nor was it NP. LM with a strong structure above would, in my view, be flying, as would NP (structure above and below).

Apologies, long post to say what lots of us have said over a long time. 

• Like 12

1 hour ago, Gaseater said:

Ahhh so your b******s about a long term viewer new to posting was ...... well...... shock surprise.... a straightforward lie

And the reason for the need to lie at the very start ........well it’s become blatantly obvious

And your posting style and pre agenda quite revealing

PS You forgot to mention which number account you are on 

What a complete saddo 🤣

Edited by Sheltons Army

5 hours ago, Gaseater said:

How many championship managerial changes this season has had the desired transformational effect that the op is demanding?

Brum - Rooney sacked, Mowbray limited

Blackburn - Eustace tbc

BCFC - Manning limited

Huddersfield - Moore sacked

Millwall - Edwards sacked

Plymouth - Foster limited 

QPR - Cifuentes limited

Rotherham - Richardson limited

Sheff Wed - Rohl limited

Sunderland - Beale Sacked

Swansea - Williams limited 

There hasn’t been a single championship managerial change that has had a significant impact on league position or upturn in fortunes, so you are asking Manning to achieve something that no one else in the league has been able to do. 

I remember reading an article posted in a newspaper somewhere at one point towards the start of the season. It essentially said that, statistically, changing manager achieves little to nothing and the only important factor that by and large affects the final position in the table is the value of the squad.