IGNORED

Leeds V Leicester

Red Army 75

Just now, Gaseater said:

I don’t know if people saw the yellow card given to Pereira, one of the worst decisions I have ever seen, from a premier league ref. Embarrassing.

Ye awful decision. Not surprising anymore with the standard of refereeing.

Cracking game though 

Still find it so difficult to get my head around that Leicester midfield. 

Winks   Dewsbury- Hall   Choudhury

Understand that they’ll only spend one year in the league anyway but that is an absolutely ridiculous midfield for our level. With Dennis Praet and Ndidi on the bench as well. No wonder they are pissing the league 😂

1 minute ago, George Rs said:

Understand that they’ll only spend one year in the league anyway but that is an absolutely ridiculous midfield for our level.

No parachute payment and those players would have gone to be replaced by Championship standard players.

1 minute ago, 22A said:

No parachute payment and those players would have gone to be replaced by Championship standard players.

Yep, I mean they’ve basically kept the majority of their team. The only big names they lost were Barnes, Castagne and Maddison who would’ve never played at this level anyway. Personally I thought Ndidi, KDH, Pereria, Vestegaard would’ve all gone as well. 

Just seen a tweet, their back 4 tonight cost £55million, probably more then every starting 11 in the championship except 3 . 

• Like 2