The Next 5...

ZiderEyed

We've got coming up:

- Cardiff (h)

- Ipswich (a)

- Swansea (h)

- West Brom (a)

- Leicester (a)

Two games at home against Welsh rivals and 3 away games against teams in the Top 6. Doesn't look good does it?

I've been careful not to knock LM too much but the ridiculous selection of clearly unfit Pring, really weird gameplan that didn't work at all and wasn't changed, and the weak interviews full of sly digs at the players feels like we're back in the LJ era. I could forgive him if it felt like there was something nestled away in there that looked like a tactical plan that just isn't clicking as yet, waiting to bloom into magnificent fruition, but that shit served up today was his fault, the wingbacks didn't work, and he didn't change it. When do we get to the point where we start to wonder if he's the boy for the job? **** knows I don't want to sit through that again. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ZiderEyed said:

We've got coming up:

- Cardiff (h)

- Ipswich (a)

- Swansea (h)

- West Brom (a)

- Leicester (a)

Two games at home against Welsh rivals and 3 away games against teams in the Top 6. Doesn't look good does it?

I've been careful not to knock LM too much but the ridiculous selection of clearly unfit Pring, really weird gameplan that didn't work at all and wasn't changed, and the weak interviews full of sly digs at the players feels like we're back in the LJ era. I could forgive him if it felt like there was something nestled away in there that looked like a tactical plan that just isn't clicking as yet, waiting to bloom into magnificent fruition, but that shit served up today was his fault, the wingbacks didn't work, and he didn't change it. When do we get to the point where we start to wonder if he's the boy for the job? **** knows I don't want to sit through that again. 

His ingame management or lack of it is evident & concerning 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, One Team said:

Lose against Cardiff and it’s toxic. Also lose against Swansea and we’ll be calling for his head. 

Lose both the upcoming games against Cardiff and Swansea and this forum will go into meltdown!

By the end of March we could be in that dreadful situation of hoping that we will get just about enough points to avoid relegation and that there are 3 worse teams in this division. Given our recent results against teams near the bottom, I really wouldn’t fancy us in a relegation scrap with Manning in charge. “Mr Motivator” he is not!

Edited by Dr Balls
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, ZiderEyed said:

We've got coming up:

- Cardiff (h)

- Ipswich (a)

- Swansea (h)

- West Brom (a)

- Leicester (a)

Isnt the leicester game at home good friday ?

1 hour ago, Dr Balls said:

Lose both the upcoming games against Cardiff and Swansea and this forum will go into meltdown!

By the end of March we could be in that dreadful situation of hoping that we will get just about enough points to avoid relegation and that there are 3 worse teams in this division. Given our recent results against teams near the bottom, I really wouldn’t fancy us in a relegation scrap with Manning in charge. “Mr Motivator” he is not!

Not just here but the ground as well. 

A table full of reds went through the rest of the season with 1 gashead over a few tonight. The predicted added points was between 10 and 17, the gashead predicted us getting 17. 😞

Due to family stuff, my beloved dad, I came close to non renewal this season. As dad is now, and the absolute crap we are playing, I'll spend more time with my old man next season and not renew. TBH, I wouldn't have renewed if we were red hot as family has to come first ( dad has rapid onset mixed dementia) but the current lack of form makes my choice easier.

IPTV is the best I can do for a while,so my opinion won't count afaic as I won't be at games for a good while.

Still be an avid reader tho.

U REDS.

Edited by Ska Junkie
  • Robin 2

1 hour ago, Ska Junkie said:

A table full of reds went through the rest of the season with 1 gashead over a few tonight. The predicted added points was between 10 and 17, the gashead predicted us getting 17. 😞

Due to family stuff, my beloved dad, I came close to non renewal this season. As dad is now, and the absolute crap we are playing, I'll spend more time with my old man next season and not renew. TBH, I wouldn't have renewed if we were red hot as family has to come first ( dad has rapid onset mixed dementia) but the current lack of form makes my choice easier.

IPTV is the best I can do for a while,so my opinion won't count afaic as I won't be at games for a good while.

Still be an avid reader tho.

U REDS.

I wonder if the tv deal will affect season tickets too.

Thoughts with you mate and your family stuff.  Bill Shankly was wrong on this one!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

With the poor performances and not just dropping points, but hitting confidence . I don't see more than 3 points , and those good performances against good teams may just be a thing of the past.
Can't see us getting anything at Ipswich or WBA ( maybe a point?) and Leicester at home a draw will be a good result. 
With the mood around the fans, the Manager Coach looking and sounding lost and the players looking directionless , it could be a long run in to the end of the season.