IGNORED

Seb gets another!

REDOXO

3 hours ago, county exile said:

Another goal for Seb last night (it's the 5th goal at the end of the clip). Plus an assist for the 4th.   

All this means less pressure on the club to buy the ‘ big number 9’ . 
They will probably bring him into the squad next season and break him. 

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

All this means less pressure on the club to buy the ‘ big number 9’ . 
They will probably bring him into the squad next season and break him. 

Of course we could also argue that he will probably be brought into the first team next season and it will MAKE him.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

Worth noting he only played 30 minutes coming off the bench.

Broke clear on the right and crossed for the 4th goal and got clear and slotted it past their advancing keeper for the 5th. Looks to have good ball dribbling skills and is pretty quick. Would like to see him and Conway as our 2 attackers.

• Like 1

Worth noting he only played 30 minutes coming off the bench.

Yes but played the full 90 on Saturday and has been a regular starter since returning from injury. The fans love him here due to his effort and attitude (not to mention his 9 goals and being the one player in the squad with a name that can easily be slotted into a terrace chant 😀 ). Whilst only 19 he doesn't get easily bullied and pushed off the ball by big seasoned League 2 defenders

I know it's only League 2 but loans to Newport County to play their  first EFL football hasn't affected the careers of the likes of Ben White too badly. Loan signings seem to be treated well and get opportunities to play regularly rather than just sit on the bench - in part due to our small squad and playing budget. 

Most of the City loan signings we have had in recent years (Semenyo, Pring, McCoulsky, Bakinson etc) have been good for us. The only one I can recall not impressing was Olly Thomas.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, county exile said:

Yes but played the full 90 on Saturday and has been a regular starter since returning from injury. The fans love him here due to his effort and attitude (not to mention his 9 goals and being the one player in the squad with a name that can easily be slotted into a terrace chant 😀 ). Whilst only 19 he doesn't get easily bullied and pushed off the ball by big seasoned League 2 defenders

I know it's only League 2 but loans to Newport County to play their  first EFL football hasn't affected the careers of the likes of Ben White too badly. Loan signings seem to be treated well and get opportunities to play regularly rather than just sit on the bench - in part due to our small squad and playing budget. 

Most of the City loan signings we have had in recent years (Semenyo, Pring, McCoulsky, Bakinson etc) have been good for us. The only one I can recall not impressing was Olly Thomas.

I wasn’t downplaying his loan experience I was pointing out in just 30mins he had the impact to assist and score. He is quite a big lad too. I do wonder whether he will be considered under LM and I was always under the impression that Tinnion tried to push for the club to give more opportunities to the academy.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

I wasn’t downplaying his loan experience I was pointing out in just 30mins he had the impact to assist and score. He is quite a big lad too. I do wonder whether he will be considered under LM and I was always under the impression that Tinnion tried to push for the club to give more opportunities to the academy.

He will get preseason to prove himself…that’s what’s been said.

• Thanks 1