IGNORED

The most insane Bristol City you’ve seen on twitter

Silvio Dante

Twitter, or X if you prefer is sometimes a source of good info. It’s also home to some batshit crazy people. And because I look at a lot of City content on there, I get things recommended in the “for you” section that are linked to the club.

Leaving aside that it recommends Ian Gay on that basis, today it’s shown this in my “for you” tab.

Now this isn’t a slight on Medube because he may end up having a decent loan spell, but this may be the most insane city comment I’ve ever seen on Twitter.

Can anyone better it?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

Twitter, or X if you prefer is sometimes a source of good info. It’s also home to some batshit crazy people. And because I look at a lot of City content on there, I get things recommended in the “for you” section that are linked to the club.

Leaving aside that it recommends Ian Gay on that basis, today it’s shown this in my “for you” tab.

Now this isn’t a slight on Medube because he may end up having a decent loan spell, but this may be the most insane city comment I’ve ever seen on Twitter.

Can anyone better it?

Is that Tinnions burner account?

• Like 2
  • Haha 11

17 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

Can anyone better it?

no doubt has never seen him play and the above is just completely made up 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

Can anyone better it?

That is an absolute clanger to be fair, the worst part is 12 people thought “yeah that sounds fair and unbiased” and liked it. 

7 minutes ago, petehinton said:

no doubt has never seen him play and the above is just completely made up 

Medube got a brief cameo in a recent match - less than 10mins iirc. Absolutely no opportunity for him to show what he’s about.

I’m not on Twitter and have never ever read the City FB page. My neighbour does tho and gets wound up by the crap that’s posted on there.

I told him to sign up on here……….….:cool2:

• Haha 5
  • Flames 1

• Admin
1 hour ago, Barrs Court Red said:

I avoid that cess pit.  However, some of the City stuff on Facebook (equally a cess pit) is ******* bonkers.,

30 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Medube got a brief cameo in a recent match - less than 10mins iirc. Absolutely no opportunity for him to show what he’s about.

I’m not on Twitter and have never ever read the City FB page. My neighbour does tho and gets wound up by the crap that’s posted on there.

Assume you both realise that you actually control who you follow and what information you follow 

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, Robbored said:

He’s had a bit more than that…..30 mins QPR as well as the 10 v Soton.

But that’s not to disagree with the gist of what you’re saying. 

17 minutes ago, phantom said:

Assume you both realise that you actually control who you follow and what information you follow 

That applies to everyone Phantom. I choose not to view Citys FB page but my neighbour does and then complains about the crap on there!

1 hour ago, Silvio Dante said:

Can anyone better it?

Does this fella usually tweet like this or is he being a bit ironic ?

Edited by Natchfever

28 minutes ago, James54De said:

The algorithms that Twitter have spent hundreds of millions developing mean otherwise. 

If you get crap in your timeline you just block it!

You don't have to suffer it!

I should add that there is a lot of stuff and links to sites that I would never of seen on an MSM site or in a newspaper.

Edited by Roger Red Hat
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Silvio Dante said:

Can anyone better it?

yes I read that earlier…don't really have anything to add 

1 hour ago, italian dave said:

He’s had a bit more than that…..30 mins QPR as well as the 10 v Soton.

But that’s not to disagree with the gist of what you’re saying. 

I deleted that dreadful performance from my memory banks.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Robbored said:

Had 30 minutes not 10 and was garbage. Impossible that an underlying good player could be that bad 

• Admin
3 hours ago, Robbored said:

That applies to everyone Phantom. I choose not to view Citys FB page but my neighbour does and then complains about the crap on there!

Why doesn't he unfollow it then? 

Or is he one of those people only happy when complaining lol

6 hours ago, bearded_red said:

To be fair in his scintillating cameo against QPR I said to my dad ‘this lad just needs to ‘learn tempo/la pausa’

Really reminded me of Rafa Leao and Vinicius Jr.

Good init, the internet. Lots of takes to be digested.

Once he’s learned “tempo/la pausa” I assume his loan will be cancelled and he’ll be transferred to Strictly Come Dancing. 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, phantom said:

The “For You” tab actually generates content that goes against your “grain”.

If you’re a massive BoJo fan (more fool you) you’ll get content in the “For You” tab praising Caroline Lucas or tweets from James O’Brien pushing his latest book. It’s designed to take out of a bubble but actually just ends up being a bit of baked-in antagonism.

5 hours ago, luke_bristol said:

If you’re a massive BoJo fan (more fool you) you’ll get content in the “For You” tab praising Caroline Lucas or tweets from James O’Brien pushing his latest book. It’s designed to take out of a bubble but actually just ends up being a bit of baked-in antagonism.

Bojo ? What is that ?

5 hours ago, luke_bristol said:

I have my feed set to 'following' , and I mainly follow people who are not showing psychopathic tendencies . I tend to stick to music and sensible football threads. It can be ok , but there are some real Fruit Loops out there.