IGNORED

Sainsburys

TDarwall

I am going to be late today & will probably only make the 2nd half (see drunken son for details). What are the parking restrictions in Sainsbury's- if I leave the car there for 2 hours is that likely to get me a ticket?   Normally walk from Bemi Down but looking at any time saving options.

• Robin 1

21 minutes ago, TDarwall said:

I am going to be late today & will probably only make the 2nd half (see drunken son for details). What are the parking restrictions in Sainsbury's- if I leave the car there for 2 hours is that likely to get me a ticket?   Normally walk from Bemi Down but looking at any time saving options.

With your track record my optimism levels have just risen considerably..

• Like 1
  • Robin 1

Thanks everyone for the advice. Unfortunately it was a total disaster as we only missed the 1st 10 mins.

In the end I parked in the Long Ashton P&R & walked to the ground. I'm sure you're not meant to do that but I didn't see any signs to the contrary, & going on the queue to get out, it wasn't just us.

• Robin 1

9 minutes ago, TDarwall said:

Thanks everyone for the advice. Unfortunately it was a total disaster as we only missed the 1st 10 mins.

In the end I parked in the Long Ashton P&R & walked to the ground. I'm sure you're not meant to do that but I didn't see any signs to the contrary, & going on the queue to get out, it wasn't just us.

So the good news was you only missed 10 minutes but the bad news was you only missed 10 minutes.

I remember the Osman era & yesterday reminded me a bit of that, it was boring, I’m not sure we would have scored if they’d gone home & I was cold & couldn’t wait for the game to end.

What an absolute self inflicted shambles we are, all thanks to the Lansdowns & Tinnion.

As Alan Bleasdale once memorably said, the mafia of the mediocre.

Thought this was going to be a thread suggesting that an afternoon supermarket shopping with the missus, is currently looking a better proposition than a home game at AG!

• Flames 1

21 hours ago, ExiledAjax said:

Perfect for the Dolman season ticket holder.

The Dolman thing is strange tbh as a lot neither do one thing or the other if the game is close.

They neither stay or leave..they go up to the vomitory entrance, or areas around it and stand watching the game, most if not all Blocks.

I remember pre redevelopment in the 2000s, lot ostensibly on their way, would stand around the front (as we remember that was the main route out back then).

Edited by Mr Popodopolous