IGNORED

Time on the grass.

6 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Feels like he’s sucking the character out of the team at this point in time.

I think they are bored !

He’s turned this squad into a soft, toothless bunch.

they don’t play with any instinct or ambition, it’s just all so slow and boring !

Edited by Back of the Dolman

1 minute ago, Davefevs said:

Feels like he’s sucking the character out of the team at this point in time.

I feel like the Lansdowns are the ones sucking the character out of the club, terrible appointments and no interest in the club. All this top six was just an excuse to get rid of NP, as he told them like it was and we all know SL doesn't like that, even if true. In Mannings case, I see that the players are not capable of the style of play that he wants to introduce, he can't see it and can't play any other way, so imo he is rapidly losing the dressing room, the fans and probably won't happen soon, but losing his job as well, if he can't adjust and get some result.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CloudyThatchers said:

Looked to me that Vyner and Dickie had extra training this week and passing it sideways to each other , they've really nailed it

To be fair to those two, WTF are they supposed to do?

There is little movement in front of them & they are expected to keep us competitive by denying the opposition any goals because if we concede it is over.

I have absolutely no idea what the plan is supposed to be, we don’t counter attack, we don’t get many players in the box, whoever is the isolated lone striker is often marked by 2 opponents miles taller than him.

Apart from Rob Dickie at a set piece or maybe Jason Knight you can’t see a goal coming at any point & it’s bloody dull.

• Like 2