IGNORED

Bristol Sport employees

Well it’s pretty hard defending the indefensible. Bad as losing 1-0 at home to Millwall and QPR was, the manner of this 1-0 defeat against Cardiff is so much worse. Not just because it’s a derby, although that doesn’t help. It’s because it proves Manning has learnt nothing from those previous games.

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, Leabrook said:

People have called me a Bristol sport employee just because I didn’t rate Pearson has highly as others!

Manning tipped me over the edge today. He’s got to go now 

And this is another reason that what they are doing is so despicable.

I think that you are blinded or just not understanding of how important he was. 

But you are entitled to that view. 

Them coming on here to push their agenda dilutes and even negates the validity of that.

• Like 2
  • Flames 4

11 minutes ago, Superjack said:

And this is another reason that what they are doing is so despicable.

I think that you are blinded or just not understanding of how important he was. 

But you are entitled to that view. 

Them coming on here to push their agenda dilutes and even negates the validity of that.

It's insidious, the Bristol Sport stuff.

Maybe one or two exceptions early on who rallied to defend colleagues getting a lot of flak but overall it is insidious. It is employees of the club/a commonly owned organisation trying to sway a widely read, independent fans forum but more than that, the wider perception perhaps about how the managerial departure is perceived by fans.

It is completely inappropriate and wrong.

• Like 5
  • Flames 2

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Leabrook said:

People have called me a Bristol sport employee just because I didn’t rate Pearson has highly as others!

Manning tipped me over the edge today. He’s got to go now 

So now you rate Pearson highly I guess knowing what he had to deal with,anyway back to the matter in hand 

Edited by joe jordans teeth
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

It's insidious, the Bristol Sport stuff.

Maybe one or two exceptions early on who rallied to defend colleagues getting a lot of flak but overall it is insidious. It is employees of the club/a commonly owned organisation trying to sway a widely read, independent fans forum but more than that, the wider perception perhaps about how the managerial departure is perceived by fans.

It is completely inappropriate and wrong.

If only gaseater was here now,he would still be saying otib is only 0.05% of the the fan base and his poll would say the other 99.95% are firmly behind the manager while the boos are ringing out behind him 

• Like 2

Bristol Sport employees! Mmmm I do wonder what it’s like working for them/Bristol City. It’s been put to me on more than one occasion it’s a bit shit and at times border line nasty! Anyone any first hand knowledge?

14 hours ago, italian dave said:

Who then? 

To be fair there appeared to be a handful of new posters who joined the forum around Pearson’s departure/Mannings arrival. Blowing smoke up Mannings arse (seemed strange at the time - unless they were also watching Oxford week in week out) and putting down Pearson’s time/ethos here. Can’t remember their names as we’ve probably not seen much of them since Boxing Day. 

5 minutes ago, Engvall’s Splinter said:

To be fair there appeared to be a handful of new posters who joined the forum around Pearson’s departure/Mannings arrival. Blowing smoke up Mannings arse (seemed strange at the time - unless they were also watching Oxford week in week out) and putting down Pearson’s time/ethos here. Can’t remember their names as we’ve probably not seen much of them since Boxing Day. 

Many new posters had “red” at the end of their monicker and you are right, all have ****** off recently, especially that little club that were derailing threads a month or two back.

• Like 2

To be fair I'm not sure we've had any obvious ones in recent weeks. Certainly after the change of management there was an influx though, as confirmed by the admin at the time.

Gaseater was the latest incarnation of Lez/Dog/Londoner etc. He'll try again with another one soon.