IGNORED

Positives from today

On 02/03/2024 at 23:04, Out of his pie crust said:

I say **** it , don’t over analyze balls to it all and let’s go round the rollercoaster again because it is just football . Teams lose and they win again, limbs this week and not the next… managers and players tossed to the wall, heroes next week… the piss fueled merrygoround goes round  and round and round. 

I disagree we have litrally just lost 3 games in a row showing absolutely 0 ability or determination by three shocking sides in this division. If you have that attitude then not sure what the point is in even going ? Surely most if not all city fans want to see success on the pitch ? Sounds like your more then fine with us just knocking about twiddling our thumbs in the lower echelons of the championship which I find baffling.

• Like 1

On 02/03/2024 at 19:48, bobbyhutchscurlymullet said:

My stream kept buffering so much it was unwatchable. One massive positive. 

I kept thinking my stream was buffering too. 

But then I realised that I was sat inside the ground and that's just the speed at which Manning likes the ball to be moved around.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

43 minutes ago, Steve Watts said:

I kept thinking my stream was buffering too. 

But then I realised that I was sat inside the ground and that's just the speed at which Manning likes the ball to be moved around.

🥇 excellent humour, gold medal awarded!

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, exAtyeoMax said:

where did the flare come from? I mean the pink smokey thing on the pitch not the flair of the performance 

Wasn’t a flare, it was Jon’s favourite crayon exploding

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, BCFC31 said:

I disagree we have litrally just lost 3 games in a row showing absolutely 0 ability or determination by three shocking sides in this division. If you have that attitude then not sure what the point is in even going ? Surely most if not all city fans want to see success on the pitch ? Sounds like your more then fine with us just knocking about twiddling our thumbs in the lower echelons of the championship which I find baffling.

I know, I’ve been at all three games fella and didn’t feel that way walking out of Hillsborough either. I think at the time I wrote that which was after a long day, it probably felt like people, myself included, were taking it all too seriously and getting overly frustrated . Certainly want us to succeed, I’d say 99% who post on here want the same, we just deal with it in different ways

• Like 1