IGNORED

Would You Be Considering...

Tomo

1 hour ago, beaverface said:

Nope, If I was Jon Lansdown, I'd stop acting chicken, swallow my pride and get back the previous coaching regime.

Quick question, are we still paying them off?

it wont happen but even if it did, id find a way of ringing the previous regime and telling them not to even consider them. we dont deserve them with the shit they have had and would get more of from those up above

9 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

Of the realistic options he'd be my choice.

The oracle that is Ian Gay asked me if I’d sack LM, and who I’d replace him with.

it’s worth reading his ignorant / blind reply(s)!

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

The oracle that is Ian Gay asked me if I’d sack LM, and who I’d replace him with.

Can you post them for those of us who are not on Twitter (currently known as "X").

Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Unfollowed..😂

Screenshot_20240302_204859_X.jpg

Edited by Tomo
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

You get the gist, @ExiledAjax

IMG_9947.jpeg

IMG_9948.jpeg

IMG_9949.jpeg

Thanks.

Finances don't come into the question re sack/don't sack imo. We're absolutely sorted £wise atm and a £500k(ish) pay off or whatever it would be, plus a bit of legal fees etc isn't going to massively impact us.

Win % is a you and ExRobin says a reductive and simplistic way to analyse Duff at Swansea (as in isolation it is to analyse Manning at City).

Generally agree with your responses.

• Like 1

No if I were JL or BT I would actually be considering my own position and writing my resignation. But then, that’s just me. Manning was a manager bought in to manage a squad not set up to play the way he wanted to play, but where the fan base was told he would get them into the top 6. He is not up to the job, and not in the same class as his predecessor. But ultimately the responsibility for this mess rests elsewhere. 

47 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

I can’t read his replies as he blocked me 😂 what came out earlier this week ? 

Edited by steviestevieneville
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

I can’t read his replies as he blocked me 😂 what came out earlier this week ? 

That there was a rumour of some meeting after Wednesday defeat where Manning said he couldn’t “get” the players to play his way, followed by the press-conference this week where he said similar.  Kinda proved the rumour.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

That there was a rumour of some meeting after Wednesday defeat where Manning said he couldn’t “get” the players to play his way, followed by the press-conference this week where he said similar.  Kinda proved the rumour.

"they don't want to learn?"

48 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

You get the gist, @ExiledAjax

IMG_9947.jpeg

IMG_9948.jpeg

IMG_9949.jpeg

Come on Dave, don’t talk about Duff, let’s get someone proven! So fed up with this treading water. We are a shambles. 

8 minutes ago, Travis said:

Most likely BT would be appointed until May nothing would surprise me.

He is the manager anyway. Finally has someone who will listen. Nige, I am so sorry for what they have done to you. 

Just now, Shauntaylor85 said:

Come on Dave, don’t talk about Duff, let’s get someone proven! So fed up with this treading water. We are a shambles. 

I don’t think we’d attract top-notch ST85, so I want as good a fit as possible (imho), and I think Duff fits that.

17 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Which proves I suppose the idea of manning was flawed from the outset . As his “philosophy” never suited the players we’ve got . 
so therefore BT either didn’t do his due diligence or they just lied about the budget & knew there would be a massive rebuild this summer 

2 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

I don’t think we’d attract top-notch ST85, so I want as good a fit as possible (imho), and I think Duff fits that.

Well I’d take you over Manning right now. Dave does speak good sense! All joking aside what a mess, I can’t believe we’ve left the brilliant respected Nige and his team go to replace them with this. It’s the most idiotic decision in the past 20 years or so. Oh and what happened then? The sacking of Danny Wilson, replaced by……Lansdown’s best mate Tinnion. 

Edited by Shauntaylor85

1 hour ago, Dr Balls said:

Being serious for a moment, Gary Rowett to the end of the season anyone? At least he knows this division and can’t possibly be any worse than an out of his depth Manning.

Good suggestion.  
strong character, knows what he’s doing, would show Tinnion up for what he is…. So, sadly, there’s 3 reasons he won’t get a job here. 

• Like 1

Any proven manager will see how pearson was treated here and steer well clear. Who wants the hassle? Who wants to work for morons, let alone be dictated to by them?

Can't see anyone with a realistic championship cv coming. Obviously Cooper is way out of our league anyway. So were we to sack Manning, i fear we will have to get lucky with an 'up-and-comer'. 

I don't think they'll make a change. But if we really look like we might go down, I can genuinely see them turning to LJ until the end of the season. He may even get a result or two out of this bunch, backs to the wall and all that. Of course no other championship club would employ LJ at this moment in time. But isn't that what we do?

Things looking like a bit of a shambles atm.