IGNORED

Would You Be Considering...

Tomo

2 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Holding secret talks with Steve Cooper if you were JL and BT?

Nope, If I was Jon Lansdown, I'd stop acting chicken, swallow my pride and get back the previous coaching regime.

Quick question, are we still paying them off?

• Like 3
  • Flames 1

I imagine JL and BT are in panic mode at the moment, they know it’s not working, empty seats, dilemma of when to put ST renewals out, clear fan resentment and OOC players perhaps not even wanting to re sign under this regime 

The whole day was just flat from the very start, haven’t been to a Cardiff game like that for some time 

Something about Cooper I don't know if he is all that yet. Wages high, lucky call(s) in a playoff final, a lot of penalties during the season..

..He's better than Parker but I still need a bit of convincing with Cooper. Nottingham Forest turned 8 figure bids for Brennan Johnson in 2021-22 while simultaneously arguing that Covid had cost them in the market??

6 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Something about Cooper I don't know if he is all that yet. Wages high, lucky call(s) in a playoff final, a lot of penalties during the season..

..He's better than Parker but I still need a bit of convincing with Cooper. Nottingham Forest turned 8 figure bids for Brennan Johnson in 2021-22 while simultaneously arguing that Covid had cost them in the market??

What does that have to do with Cooper?

1 minute ago, Northern Red said:

What does that have to do with Cooper?

He benefited unduly from a suspect policy. I'd like to see how he does under more normal constraints, let alone ours.

I'd argue Brennan Johnson was pivotal to their success 2 years ago. Lose the play-off final and I'm sure he is sold.

41 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

No, I would broadcast them live on Sky. Just for avoidance of doubt…….

Their egos would love that.

And I'd love Cooper to shoot them down live on sky in front millions, maybe that would humble them - doubtful, but I can dream.

38 minutes ago, Malago said:

Listen, it’s not beyond the realms of possibility that they’d appoint LJ as interim until the end of the season, they're that stupid.

oh my god, you just made me nearly smash up my computer. 

Angry Inside Out GIF by Disney Pixar

• Haha 1