IGNORED

'I'm taking my ball & I'm going home'

JAWS

10 hours ago, aa_bcfc said:

Why do you find it necessary to be so unnecessarily rude?

I think those who come out with these type of comments think they are being clever and funny, and crave the adulation of everyone liking the comments, when in reality most sensible fans just think they are immature idiots 

27 minutes ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

How very dare Mr Lansdown to state that he wanted to appoint a Manager to take us to the next level. 

Then appoint a novice....

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, sh1t_ref_again said:

I think those who come out with these type of comments think they are being clever and funny, and crave the adulation of everyone liking the comments, when in reality most sensible fans just think they are immature idiots 

Keep burying ur heads 🐏

• Haha 1
  • Flames 1
  • Facepalm 1

2 hours ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

So at what point are you going to give a ****  about what you've said about BT, SL , JL and the young Manager Liam Manning? What possible reason would they have to want to fail?

They don't count in your warped world.

At what point will I give a shit about sharing my footballing opinions? Never. 

1 hour ago, sh1t_ref_again said:

Not about burying heads, the difference is I can make a point or have a discussion without the schoolboy name calling, try growing up

No name calling. Just a very common analogy for someone who likes to get their own way when things aren't going their way & they obviously have the control & power to do so. 

4 hours ago, ralphindevon said:

I’m not a fan of this name calling and rudeness towards Jon and Brian.

It never makes for a balanced argument and kind of dilutes the sensible, well written arguments against their handling of things.

I wonder how many people know that Jon Lansdown has Economics and Management degree from Southampton University? It's one of the better traditional UK universities, so he would have needed decent A Levels to get in, regardless of his family's wealth.

Whether that makes him qualified to be Chairman of Bristol City is an entirely different thing but he's neither stupid nor thick.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, fgrsimon said:

I wonder how many people know that Jon Lansdown has Economics and Management degree from Southampton University? It's one of the better traditional UK universities, so he would have needed decent A Levels to get in, regardless of his family's wealth.

Whether that makes him qualified to be Chairman of Bristol City is an entirely different thing but he's neither stupid nor thick.

I think that's the irony, I guessing most who think they are being funny or clever trying to make out JL is thick and stupid with the crayonboy or other comments have nowhere near the education Jon has. Not saying he is qualified or should be chairmen, but just makes those making the comments look stupid