IGNORED

Todays games

1 minute ago, The Original OTIB said:

Not sure, Bham game in hand home to Boro. Need WBA to put a nail in Huddersfield tomorrow.

I would not in this league 

QPR lose Sheff Wed lose Birmingham lose Blackburn/Plymouth take points off each other - couldn’t have gone much better.

• Like 2

Not sure, Bham game in hand home to Boro. Need WBA to put a nail in Huddersfield tomorrow.

Not sure?

Rotherham lost, QPR lost, Birmingham lost, Sheff Wed lost, Plymouth & Blackburn played each other & neither of them won.

Stoke aside I struggle to know how that could have gone better if we’d been allowed to pick the scores.

• Like 6

Nome other than Cauley Woodrow equalised for Luton late on at Crystal Palace. 

They srill have six pointers in Everton and Nottingham Forest at Home plus Home games they may see as winnable v Bournemouth Brentford, Fulham..

...Plus Bournemouth Away.

Plus possible points deductions for Everton (again) and Nottingham Forest.

1 minute ago, GrahamC said:

Not sure?

Rotherham lost, QPR lost, Birmingham lost, Sheff Wed lost, Plymouth & Blackburn played each other & neither of them won.

Stoke aside I struggle to know how that could have gone better if we’d been allowed to pick the scores.

Agree 100%. Really good day. The overall reality is we got 10 games left and  I think we need 3 wins 

If we can’t get 3 wins in the last 10 - we deserve to go down 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Not sure?

Better if Stoke lost, hope Bham get done by Boro at home with game in hand, hope WBA win tomorrow, because relying on us....well. Just hope for a BIG performance tomorrow.

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Not sure?

Stoke are the anomalous team down there as well. If you look at the numbers behind the results they are not a bottom 6 side. If any side can be expected to pull clear it's Stoke.

Edited by ExiledAjax
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Andy082005 said:

Agree 100%. Really good day. The overall reality is we got 10 games left and  I think we need 3 wins 

If we can’t get 3 wins in the last 10 - we deserve to go down 

Don’t even think we need that, 8 points (we have the best goal difference) will be plenty, couple of draws & 2 wins from 10.

Better if Stoke lost, hope Bham get done by Boro at home with game in hand, hope WBA win tomorrow, because relying on us....well. Just hope for a BIG performance tomorrow.

What shame this has what it has come down to. So bloody angry.

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, RUSSEL85 said:

What shame this has what it has come down to. So bloody angry.

Yep.

While we aren't top 6, we should be looking at solid midtable with an outside chance of 6th. Maybe 7 or 8 points off with a game in hand ie tomorrow bit like Middlesbrough and Cardiff.

Top 10, top half kinda thing.

Edited by Mr Popodopolous
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, And Its Smith said:

Nobody is happy with the form over the last 10 games but if we repeat it, it will be enough.  

Shouldn't be coming down to this, raises medium to long term questions.

Problem is will we repeat it, probably we should yes but we really are trending badly.

Edited by Mr Popodopolous
  • Like 1

Rotherham are down but in name.  That leaves two places to go.  Suspect Huddersfield won’t make it, but suspect Sheffield will.  So we do need a win tomorrow so as we can breathe more easily.  What worries me most, other than our failure in front of goal, are the things coming from Manning.  Thus my message to the players in front of a home crowd is: PLAY FOR THE SHIRT, and give everyone something to get behind.  Hope in that context James may be fit enough.

24 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Nome other than Cauley Woodrow equalised for Luton late on at Crystal Palace. 

They srill have six pointers in Everton and Nottingham Forest at Home plus Home games they may see as winnable v Bournemouth Brentford, Fulham..

...Plus Bournemouth Away.

Plus possible points deductions for Everton (again) and Nottingham Forest.

Vindicated 7 1/2 years late! 👀

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Robin 2