IGNORED

Todays games

3 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

Lads, I think we all know that it "shouldn't be like this", no need to keep repeating it ad nauseum.

Do our job and it won't matter what everyone else does.

Well I think we should repeat this until someone owns up and does something about it!

Someone should pay for the current shit show with their job.

You can lie there and have your tummy tickled but I certainly won't. 

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, Galley is our king said:

Well I think we should repeat this until someone owns up and does something about it!

Yeah, because my post certainly gives that impression....

Fine, carry on shouting into the void. But they aren't going to pay any attention to it.

25 minutes ago, mason said:

Didnt have to be like this, this is not the way to rally fans and players...we already had a manager Jon, even Cardiff are making a go of it ffs wake the hell up and DO SOMETHING

Picturing…

.stressed out crying GIF

25 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

He had 2 fans on here..

We’re you the other?

• Robin 1

16 minutes ago, Galley is our king said:

There are only a very small minority “accepting” of our current situation. Sid’s recent comments show that he doesn’t give a **** what you or I think. Apparently we were all “happy” after Southampton. Also by feeding the bloke on FBC we are literally hearing what the club think via him. They are blasé about the views of the fanbase, 100%.

It doesn’t change the fact that Manning now has to produce. Denial only lasts for so long. We will be playing in a half empty (slight exaggeration maybe) stadium tomorrow. That will be repeated for Huddersfield, Blackburn and Rotherham if we continue as we are. That will give Bristol Sport a clear indication of what fans now think.

Very few are having their tummies tickled.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

Apparently we were all “happy” after Southampton

In isolation, yes…including Boro result, yes….but we’d just gone 6 games without a win before those two games.  It didn’t reset everything back to “it’s all hunk dory”.  That’s the delusion imho.  Same from Manning.

It wasn’t all alright after Boro, a number of us walked away from AG that night really delighted, but still wary of what would come next.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

There are only a very small minority “accepting” of our current situation. Sid’s recent comments show that he doesn’t give a **** what you or I think. Apparently we were all “happy” after Southampton. Also by feeding the bloke on FBC we are literally hearing what the club think via him. They are blasé about the views of the fanbase, 100%.

It doesn’t change the fact that Manning now has to produce. Denial only lasts for so long. We will be playing in a half empty (slight exaggeration maybe) stadium tomorrow. That will be repeated for Huddersfield, Blackburn and Rotherham if we continue as we are. That will give Bristol Sport a clear indication of what fans now think.

Very few are having their tummies tickled.

For whatever bizarre reason the club see it as a club vs fans sort of thing. Like we are the enemies. That's the culture within the club. Been this was for as long as I can remember. 

Apart from when they want to use us all over social media of course. 

That's why communication is so shite because as Jon says "you can't tell fans what they don't want to hear" 

• Like 3
  • Flames 4

4 minutes ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

That there is what the problem is mate. 

I think the point being made is we’ve had a decent set of results today OVERALL and it’s now over to us tomorrow. All those of us that are going can do is support the team and literally see what happens. We will then react one way or the other!!

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

Blasé about fans views? 

“it’s my club” Owner

On fans ”you have to block out the noise” chairman 

**agitated northern grunting noises** “teknikal” director 

They couldn’t care less what the peasantry think. I’ll accept that level of arrogance from one of the 3.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

For whatever bizarre reason the club see it as a club vs fans sort of thing. Like we are the enemies. That's the culture within the club. Been this was for as long as I can remember. 

Apart from when they want to use us all over social media of course. 

That's why communication is so shite because as Jon says "you can't tell fans what they don't want to hear" 

That with a tinge of arrogance, after all, what do fans know?!

Whilst we may not be paid or experts, many of us have been there and seen it too many times and can see the wood for the trees exactly because we aren’t ingrained in the expected internal workings and cultures.

Keep turning up and spending your hard-earned, then you have fulfilled your duty.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sturgess said:

That with a tinge of arrogance, after all, what do fans know?!

Whilst we may not be paid or experts, many of us have been there and seen it too many times and can see the wood for the trees exactly because we aren’t ingrained in the expected internal workings and cultures.

Keep turning up and spending your hard-earned, then you have fulfilled your duty.

We will be fulfilling our duty again tomorrow. ******* give us something back now!!

• Flames 4
  • Robin 1

1 hour ago, Davefevs said:

Picturing…

.stressed out crying GIF

We’re you the other?

Yep, thought he was much better than Matty Taylor but because he made the blue few cry he was loved.

Woodrow would have been a decent signing for us at any time in his career.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Numero Uno said:

I think the point being made is we’ve had a decent set of results today OVERALL and it’s now over to us tomorrow. All those of us that are going can do is support the team and literally see what happens. We will then react one way or the other!!

How is it over to us? have us picked the starting line up? have us brought in this zz manager, relief at other results ffs,

Maybe other teams will save us again next year as well, as we have no hope of doing so with the present set up; of you go and get your ST then mate everything is fine; win or lose tomorrow we have NP to thank for getting us some points this season at least; things will not change while the property developer rules.

9 hours ago, mason said:

How is it over to us? have us picked the starting line up? have us brought in this zz manager, relief at other results ffs,

Maybe other teams will save us again next year as well, as we have no hope of doing so with the present set up; of you go and get your ST then mate everything is fine; win or lose tomorrow we have NP to thank for getting us some points this season at least; things will not change while the property developer rules.

Wow. I didn’t mean “us” literally ie the fans😂😂😂. I simply meant us the club, the team need to pick up three points tomorrow. Your misunderstanding has invoked a complete bedwetting reaction.

ffs😂😂😂😂😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Barrs Court Red said:

Blasé about fans views? 

“it’s my club” Owner

On fans ”you have to block out the noise” chairman 

**agitated northern grunting noises** “teknikal” director 

They couldn’t care less what the peasantry think. I’ll accept that level of arrogance from one of the 3.  

Manager, "I can't do anything to change what the fans think."

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Numero Uno said:

8 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

Wow. I didn’t mean “us” literally ie the fans😂😂😂. I simply meant us the club, the team need to pick up three points tomorrow. Your misunderstanding has invoked a complete bedwetting reaction.

ffs😂😂😂😂😂

Still seems to me  like "us" are the fans, tried putting "the club" in instead dont work 🤔 anyway Its the Lansdown Club as we`ve been told many times.....are they going to be there singing along 🤔 must run along and change my wet sheets now.

37 minutes ago, mason said:

Still seems to me  like "us" are the fans, tried putting "the club" in instead dont work 🤔 anyway Its the Lansdown Club as we`ve been told many times.....are they going to be there singing along 🤔 must run along and change my wet sheets now.

Bollocks. Read the point above that you actually answered where I said "and it's now over to us tomorrow" meaning the club, the team etc. which for some odd reason made you proclaim that "us don't pick the team" etc. The bit you highlighted is not what you responded to and says all we can do is support the team and see what happens. Mentions nothing about picking teams, setting tactics, season tickets or any of the other shite you were ranting about.

Sometimes it's better to hold your hand up and admit your rant misinterpreted what was being said.....................

• Like 1