IGNORED

Try not to laugh part 2(City related)

• Admin
16 minutes ago, northsomersetred said:

He received some stick before this from the crowd in W16 for his many mistakes, but this was the icing on the cake 

It's not often you hear actual spontaneous laughter after something happens on the pitch 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, phantom said:

It's not often you hear actual spontaneous laughter after something happens on the pitch 

A few years back I went to a sold-out J-League game, Urawa Reds vs Tokyo FC.

Every time a player made a mistake, the whole stadium would laugh out loud. It was brutal. 60,000 people laughing is A LOT worse than 60,000 booing.

At the end of the game, the Urawa Reds players bowed to the fans on all four sides, then stood on the halfway line while the whole stadium sang “We are sailing” by Rod Stewart.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, SydneyCity said:

A few years back I went to a sold-out J-League game, Urawa Reds vs Tokyo FC.

Every time a player made a mistake, the whole stadium would laugh out loud. It was brutal. 60,000 people laughing is A LOT worse than 60,000 booing.

At the end of the game, the Urawa Reds players bowed to the fans on all four sides, then stood on the halfway line while the whole stadium sang “We are sailing” by Rod Stewart.

You sure you weren’t watching Clive James on TV’s “endurance”?

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, phantom said:

He received some stick before this from the crowd in W16 for his many mistakes, but this was the icing on the cake 

I’m in W16 as well and none of us could quite grasp what we’d witnessed. Our reaction was initially surprise followed immediately by laughter…..………:rofl2br:

Its on the SkySports app as well.

14 minutes ago, Charlie BCFC said:

Didn’t come close to going all the way behind his head and he just threw it really hard against the ground

I saw that too, wasn't even given as a foul throw was it? it hit the ground hard and bounced 15 feet into the air, most odd😀

40 minutes ago, RedM said:

I saw that too, wasn't even given as a foul throw was it? it hit the ground hard and bounced 15 feet into the air, most odd😀

I thought it was definitely given, but in fairness I wouldn’t put it past him to have done it again based on what I saw!

• Haha 1