IGNORED

What will the club do on Saturday 14th Feb 2054?

So following on from the celebrating the 30 year anniversary of beating Liverpool in the FA cup I wonder what the club are already planning for the 30 year anniversary of us beating Southampton in 2054.

- Special memorial kit made up of all Junior Lansdown’s doodles

- Parading Harry Cornick at half time

- Playing back some of Liam Manning’s press conferences on the big screens pre match to get the crowd going

They must be full of these and other ideas right now.

Roll on Saturday 14th Feb 2054 and book your tickets now!!!!

PS. i know the game was actually on 13th February. The 14th Feb would be the next typical match day. That is if it isn’t an international break in which case it could be a later date.

PPS. Yes, I did actually search for a 2054 calendar

PPPS. No, I haven’t been drinking but I am going to bed

Edited by Show Me The Money!
  • Haha 11

• The title was changed to What will the club do on Saturday 14th Feb 2054?
1 minute ago, Show Me The Money! said:

So following on from the celebrating the 30 year anniversary of beating Liverpool in the FA cup I wonder what the club are already planning for the 30 year anniversary of us beating Southampton in 2054.

- Playing back some of Liam Manning’s press conferences on the big screens pre match to get the crowd going

PS. i know the game was actually on 13th February. The 14th Feb would be the next typical match day. That is if it isn’t an international break in which case it could be a later date.

Tom Delonge Wtf GIF by Justin

• Haha 6

7 hours ago, Show Me The Money! said:

A City game clashing with Valentines Day? It will be Swansea at home, 12:30 KO! 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Show Me The Money! said:

some on here will have a right laugh remembering 2024, luckily for me, i will be a dispersed box of ashes

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Show Me The Money! said:

Sounds like a plan but will need to include digging me up so I can participate.

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, redsquirrel said:

some on here will have a right laugh remembering 2024, luckily for me, i will be a dispersed box of ashes

I'll be gone as well, but not in a box. I have requested my ashes be strewn on the Ashton Gate pitch.

In an ideal world, the urn would be thrown at the Ref / oppo Manager / dirty fouling player of the Undertaker's choice.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

And when it happens, a few of us may suggest that our 2054 "We beat Southampton" kit is a little bit tinpot.

No doubt we'll be told by some fellow fans that beating Southampton is a brilliant achievement for a club like us, and that it's unrealistic for us to expect to emulate the success of clubs like Peterborough, Oxford, and Plymouth who all spent the majority of the 2040's playing in the Premier League.

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Show Me The Money! said:

It will be Monday 16 February 2054 - Premier League Monday night match!