The girlfriend looks like Peggy Mount, what am I supposed to do-oooh

I’m up the creek, never mind the paddle, I haven’t even got a canoe 

HMHB

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

HMHB

Schhh Dave showing how old we are ,in fact I’ve never heard of her 😂 because I’m only in my 20s

Edited by joe jordans teeth
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

HMHB

6 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Schhh Dave showing how old we are ,in fact I’ve never heard of her 😂 because I’m only in my 20s

Peggy Mount bless her. 

I sold a pair of shoes to Molly Sugden in Peter Lord Guildford in 79!

• Like 3
  • Robin 1

Just listened to the pre match press interview, following on from Tinnion earlier this week and the Southampton references are really winding me up now. 

I understand we won at home vs a side on a good run but one swallow a summer doth not make. 

By all means describe what you're trying to do to get the best out of the players but stop banging on about this one game. Let's be honest it wasn't even that great - we are now a team who wants to dominate the ball and had 32% of it. And I swear tinnion said it was 3-0 as well on the radio. 

I'm yet to be convinced by manning, but I'd happily change that if I see a more effective team and pattern in games, it might not be until next season with some additions to the squad but honestly stop talking about the Southampton game please! 

1 hour ago, Cannybluff said:

Just listened to the pre match press interview, following on from Tinnion earlier this week and the Southampton references are really winding me up now. 

I understand we won at home vs a side on a good run but one swallow a summer doth not make. 

By all means describe what you're trying to do to get the best out of the players but stop banging on about this one game. Let's be honest it wasn't even that great - we are now a team who wants to dominate the ball and had 32% of it. And I swear tinnion said it was 3-0 as well on the radio. 

I'm yet to be convinced by manning, but I'd happily change that if I see a more effective team and pattern in games, it might not be until next season with some additions to the squad but honestly stop talking about the Southampton game please! 

The Huddersfield home game is on the exact two month anniversary of the Southampton win…. I’m expecting a celebratory kit, players doing a pre-match lap of honour/open top bus tour, marching bands, sky-divers, special commemorative programme (yours for only £27.95) and limited edition O’Neills badly fitting underpants complete with the incorrect scoreline 3-0 printed on each cheek.  

Seriously, if he keeps doing it, I’d love it if the interviewer immediately butted in and added “swiftly followed by QPR, Wednesday and Cardiff no-shows”. I reckon he’d have a SOD “stupid question” breakdown.  

• Haha 7

9 hours ago, REDOXO said:

To help @phantom out bless him! 

The bloke is brilliant (Phantom) but we need to limit the Manning threads. 

All LM posts here?

With any luck they can soon be moved to the new forum you did so much to instigate RO -  All things ex-players and managers!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Flames 3
  • Facepalm 1

3 hours ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

All LM posts here?

With any luck they can soon be moved to the new forum you did so much to instigate RO -  All things ex-players and managers!

I think you over rate my influence NOGBAD. 

I am neither a decision maker or admin  

However I personally prefer it!

5 hours ago, Mike Hunt-Hertz said:

Did you see her pussy?

She was wearing a blue dress and a matching hat. She spoke in a very cut glass upper middle class way. Sadly she didn’t bring her pussy or if she did it was well hidden!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, REDOXO said:

I think you over rate my influence NOGBAD. 

I am neither a decision maker or admin  

However I personally prefer it!

You surely underestimate your influence. 

Why else would your public request for a new forum (which most posters didn't want) lead to what you wanted quickly being set up?

Low viewing figures and the miniscule number of new recent posts suggests very few visitors so the outcome is interesting posts may be missed because so few can be bothered to visit an extra forum.

• Like 5

41 minutes ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

Why else would your public request for a new forum (which most posters didn't want) lead to what you wanted quickly being set up?

Low viewing figures and the miniscule number of new recent posts suggests very few visitors so the outcome is interesting posts may be missed because so few can be bothered to visit an extra forum.

Blimey! I’m influential!! Really?

• Admin
53 minutes ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

Are you REALLY bringing this up yet again 🤦🤦

1 hour ago, phantom said:

Are you REALLY bringing this up yet again 🤦🤦

Well, I'm saying the sooner Manning threads can be moved to the Ex-players and managers forum (that barely anyone wanted, reads or contributes to) because he's been sacked, the better.

I was addressing it, fairly lightheartedly, to the poster who specifically asked for the new forum.

Is that a problem Phants?

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Robin 1