IGNORED

Tricky Little Run

Numero Uno

2 minutes ago, redsquirrel said:

i think we will get spanked today then beat leicester, the other 2 borefests going either way

I’ll disappointed if we get obliterated today. The excuse last week was it was never going to be pretty (it certainly wasn’t Liam, give you that) so now follow up with a performance and if we get done then fair enough.

• Like 1

The season is done . It doesn’t really matter results wise . Although I am conflicted. I’d never want to lose a game . However , as we’re safe now and this a horrible question tbh. If we went on another poor run & it ended up with manning & tinnion sacked would you be happy ? 
struggling to answer my own question 

Edited by steviestevieneville
  • Like 1
  • Hmmm 2

8 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

I’ll disappointed if we get obliterated today. The excuse last week was it was never going to be pretty (it certainly wasn’t Liam, give you that) so now follow up with a performance and if we get done then fair enough.

im only thinking of how they changed it up and quickly put hudds to bed last week,we know manning cant react

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

The season is done . It doesn’t really matter results wise . Although I am conflicted. I’d never want to lose a game . However , as we’re safe now and this a horrible question tbh. If we went on another poor run & it ended up with manning & tinnion sacked would you be happy ? 
struggling to answer my own question tbh 

i dont think hiring a tinpot manager would be anywhere near enough to sack tins,if the club lost  a lot of money due to his actions,that would rock the boat more

3 minutes ago, redsquirrel said:

i dont think hiring a tinpot manager would be anywhere near enough to sack tins,if the club lost  a lot of money due to his actions,that would rock the boat more

Relegation, Manning gets sacked, poor season ticket sales for league one…. Not even Sir Brian Tinnion would survive that. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

WBA (a)

Leicester City (H)

Plymouth (a)

Sunderland (a)

What do we reckon? I'd take three points and snap your hand off anything more from that lot although if he gets a result today that changes it!!

Agreed, but you never know with City. We should take hope from the performance against Southampton. Might be a good idea if Manning mentions that the game to the players. 

• Haha 6

49 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

WBA (a)

Leicester City (H)

Plymouth (a)

Sunderland (a)

What do we reckon? I'd take three points and snap your hand off anything more from that lot although if he gets a result today that changes it!!

Completely depends how Manning approaches it. 

If we approach it like we did Ipswich - we may get something, approach it like we did against Swansea (where the latter couldn't hit a barn door) against the likes of Diangana, Swift, Whittaker, and Mavdidi, we'll get nothing.

Personally think we'll get nothing from WBA and Leicester, so if we do thats a plus. Will mean nothing however if we don't get three points off one of Plymouth or Sunderland with neither in good form.

Ideally want 4 points. Reckon we'll get 2.

1 hour ago, Numero Uno said:

WBA (a)

Leicester City (H)

Plymouth (a)

Sunderland (a)

There's a decent chance of more than 3 points in that run. I can see 5 or more given the form that the three after WBA are in.

Leicester have discontent in the camp. Maresca has given the players one day off in the last month and they're grumbling. All is not well at the King Power.

Plymouth and Sunderland are, like us, basically done for the season. Any result in those two is possible. 

I'll be the honest...I wouldn't be shocked if we got 9. I'm not expecting quicksilver football, but three ugly wins is more than possible imo.

Edited by ExiledAjax

1 hour ago, steviestevieneville said:

struggling to answer my own question 

We're then back to the recruitment process sitting wholly with the Lansdowns.

Not a very edifying position.

I'd rather LM had a storming end to the season. But that's a bit like expecting the Wright brothers to break the speed of sound.

1 hour ago, Graham76 said:

Relegation, Manning gets sacked, poor season ticket sales for league one…. Not even Sir Brian Tinnion would survive that. 

Control, alt, delete 

Edited by harvey54