IGNORED

Would losing the next

Alan Dicks

2 or 3 games be worth it for the greater good of sacking him?

I never ever want us to lose, but if we could guarantee his sacking by losing the next 2 or 3, i would happy to see us lose those games.

Am i being really stupid or extreme in my thinking?

Normally I wouldn’t even think about it. Absolutely not. In an ideal world we’d turn a corner and be a success under Manning and Tinnion. 

But I soon have to decide to renew my season ticket in the SS or risk not getting in there again. If I know for sure LM stays, I do not renew right now. So sadly yes I want him gone at any cost. Because otherwise I’m going to have a head v heart decision to make. 

his post match presser was the end of the road for me that for the greater good, yes, get him gone. 

Edited by 38MC
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Alan Dicks said:

2 or 3 games be worth it for the greater good of sacking him?

I never ever want us to lose, but if we could guarantee his sacking by losing the next 2 or 3, i would happy to see us lose those games.

Am i being really stupid or extreme in my thinking?

oh please, NOTHING WILL CHANGE WHILE THE BOY IS IN CHARGE OR HIS DAD (who seems to have retired)

JL has just sacked one of the best managers we have had in his time at this club and does what... brings in a newbie in this div, because it seems he is quite, very quite.

Jon and Steve have made terrible choices and got lucky twice in manager selections,

They dont know what they are doing and are not interested in this club.... until he sells up we are going no-where, as they lack ambition, passion and belief in our club, get the property developers gone so we can move on.