IGNORED

Todays games

1960maaan

9 minutes ago, phantom said:

Three of the four quarter finals have been brilliant games with amazing finishes 

Idiot scoring the winner is sent off and assume he'll miss the final now? 

Not competition specific, he’ll miss next league game, harsh to call him an idiot though - imagine the emotion of scoring that goal. It’s a silly rule.

Edited by MarcusX
Misread the rules on cards
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, MarcusX said:

Not competition specific, he’ll miss next league game, harsh to call him an idiot though - imagine the emotion of scoring that goal. It’s a silly rule.

Well said. Imagine the adrenaline you’d be feeling at that moment as a player.

Stupid rule anyway. Why is it even an offence? Who cares if someone takes their shirt off?

4 minutes ago, BanburyRed said:

Liverpool will be in the dressing room wondering how on earth they lost that.

Liverpool were coasting. Klopp brought a fair few youngsters on for experienced pros and they seemed to lose their way. If i was a Liverpool fan i would be fuming with him.

1 minute ago, richyy66 said:

Liverpool were coasting. Klopp brought a fair few youngsters on for experienced pros and they seemed to lose their way. If i was a Liverpool fan i would be fuming with him.

yep, I can't understand making subs that weaken your team when you're 1 goal away from ET... 

but I've just enjoyed a great game with over 50 shots... makes it all the harder watching Manning ball... 

(but we won our cup final, we beat Southampton!)!

21 minutes ago, MarcusX said:

Which is quite impressive when margins are so fine, and the impact of dehydration on performance is well documented.

yep, I can't question anybodies religion, but I have been very worried about health when managing workers on site observing ramadan!!!

Just now, Markthehorn said:

3 classic cup ties this weekend 

Drama and entertainment.

yep, for all their quality, I can't ever get too excited watching Man City... just like Pep's Barcelona. Bores me. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, DolmanGaz said:

yep, I can't understand making subs that weaken your team when you're 1 goal away from ET... 

but I've just enjoyed a great game with over 50 shots... makes it all the harder watching Manning ball... 

Yes cracking game.

11 minutes ago, DolmanGaz said:

yep, I can't question anybodies religion, but I have been very worried about health when managing workers on site observing ramadan!!!

yep, for all their quality, I can't ever get too excited watching Man City... just like Pep's Barcelona. Bores me. 

They just know how to control a game generally by  keeping the ball well .

• Admin
1 hour ago, MarcusX said:

He basically admitted it himself in his post match interview 

57 minutes ago, DolmanGaz said:

miss the semi, won't he??

Good point, forgot about the semi 

Got confused hearing about next game at Wembley 

Though already corrected about cards not being competion specific 

54 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

Why ? English football will be worse without him.

Nobody knows that before he's gone 

It's sickening the amount of airtime already given to him because he's leaving 

There's been bigger characters and better Managers in the past and the world kept revolving 

At least the FA Cup final build up and game will be about the teams and not his last game in charge 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, phantom said:

He basically admitted it himself in his post match interview 

Good point, forgot about the semi 

Got confused hearing about next game at Wembley 

Though already corrected about cards not being competion specific 

Nobody knows that before he's gone 

It's sickening the amount of airtime already given to him because he's leaving 

There's been bigger characters and better Managers in the past and the world kept revolving 

At least the FA Cup final build up and game will be about the teams and not his last game in charge 

I think the rules are if you receive a red card (inc 2 yellows) you serve the suspension in the next match in any comp, so he’ll miss a league game.

Yellow card suspensions are served in the same competition.

• Thanks 1

I used to really like Klopp when he first joined. However his interviews after he loses are beyond cringe. Today being no exception. 

I realise most are like it when they lose but still. Such a sore loser and takes it out on the interviewers. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DolmanGaz said:

Bradley for Robertson seemed enforced? Salah potentially related to his fasting and recent injuries? Either way not sure it’s necessarily weakening your team if the players on the pitch are done.

The other sub scored the goal, so again can’t necessarily call that as wrong - even if he did then make a mistake for the winner, easy said in hindsight. Could easily criticise them for pushing too much at that corner and not leaving an extra player or two back.

• Admin
4 hours ago, Jose said:

I used to really like Klopp when he first joined. However his interviews after he loses are beyond cringe. Today being no exception. 

I realise most are like it when they lose but still. Such a sore loser and takes it out on the interviewers. 

I'll miss these kind of meltdowns