IGNORED

Forest deducted 4 points

4 hours ago, Red-Robbo said:

Next year, isn't it?

I'm not sure when it is, but everyone needs to be a bit careful when comparing the Everton and Forest cases with the Man City cases. They are entirely different.

I've read a lot of comments from Forest fans today and loads previously saying 'one rule for them and another for us'. etc, etc.

By the way, I have no allegiance or otherwise to any of these clubs.  

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, supercidered said:

I'm not sure when it is, but everyone needs to be a bit careful when comparing the Everton and Forest cases with the Man City cases. They are entirely different.

I've read a lot of comments from Forest fans today and loads previously saying 'one rule for them and another for us'. etc, etc.

By the way, I have no allegiance or otherwise to any of these clubs.  

Yeah, apples and bowling balls. No comparison.

I'd like the case against Abu Dhabi FC be so watertight by the time it is enacted that a message is sent out very clearly to other cheating "galacticos" - and their agents and advisors.

16 hours ago, Red-Robbo said:

Yeah, apples and bowling balls. No comparison.

I'd like the case against Abu Dhabi FC be so watertight by the time it is enacted that a message is sent out very clearly to other cheating "galacticos" - and their agents and advisors.

Absolutely right.

As frustrating as the process is, it still has to be followed. Man City will have the resources to delay and challenge for many months. Could even be years. The fact they have so many charges actually works in their favour. So many of the charges will be linked in one way or another and as such it is unlikely that certain charges will be heard and then judged upon in isolation. All a bloody mess.

• Like 2

No great surprise given that the Written Reasons seemed to infer a loss again to this year in the forecasts, just a question of the size.

https://archive.ph/2024.05.24-085805/https://inews.co.uk/sport/football/nottingham-forest-sell-players-30-june-3072414

Still I do restate my point from elsewhere, how are Bournemouth in particular seemingly cruising clear. They surely have lower FFP allowances than a lot of clubs.

-£32m (2018-19)

-£60m (2019-20)

+£17m (2020-21)

(Average -£21.5m).

-£55.5m (2021-22)

+£44.5m (2022-23) BUT in reality you gave to surely exclude a loan writeoff of £71.4m which makes it a £26.9m pre tax loss.

Upper Loss limit to 2021-22 £72m, likewise to 2022-23. As Nottingham Forest found out Promotion Bonuses not excluded. Their income profile keans their legitimate Covid losses may not be huge either.

Edited by Mr Popodopolous