IGNORED

24 and out

Jerseybean

6 minutes ago, The Coach said:

I was there myself.

Easy to say now but from that very game I felt we were doomed from the start with Manning. It was a boring 0-0 and not one player looked like they wanted to impress the new manager. That was a telling sign to me.

the fight went aswell,instead of stretching every muscle to win balls, there were lazy legs stuck out hoping to knock the ball, they need to get stuck in again, like williams was against forest.i cant be the only one who sensed the togetherness (if there is such a word) was getting dissolved too

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, redsquirrel said:

the fight went aswell,instead of stretching every muscle to win balls, there were lazy legs stuck out hoping to knock the ball, they need to get stuck in again, like williams was against forest.i cant be the only one who sensed the togetherness (if there is such a word) was getting dissolved too

Nope I sensed it too. And like you, I was surprised people were chanting Mannings Cider Army given what had happened to Pearson. It was mostly the young lads mind.

Even the bloke sat next to me made a comment on the lines of “we would probably be a bit more exciting and create more today if Pearson was still in charge”

49 minutes ago, Shauntaylor85 said:

Was at QPR and stunned by fans singing for Manning. At the time I could see this was going to be a disaster, it was dreadful and players looked confused. Remember have a few disagreements with fans on the day. 

Yes, heaven forbid that people wanted to give the new man a chance.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Red Skin said:

Can we finally just ignore the sh1te the ownership said about Pearson going?

You of course can if you want to RS.

I however think it’s important to hold the Club and individuals to account for their words and actions. Many of us considered what they had to say as total nonsense, but nevertheless they said it and I for one ain’t about to ignore it.

• Like 1
  • Flames 2

10 minutes ago, Jerseybean said:

You of course can if you want to RS.

I however think it’s important to hold the Club and individuals to account for their words and actions. Many of us considered what they had to say as total nonsense, but nevertheless they said it and I for one ain’t about to ignore it.

Absolutely this, all day long, well said sir 👏