IGNORED

Go on Ivor...

spudski

20 minutes ago, Redrascal2 said:

Great to see. I must admit I kept expecting a couple of players to turn up to see him. But looks like he had a good day. Good on you Ivor.

Joe Williams jumping out of the Heineken Lounge and running the length of the pitch to fly through him and his walker.

2 hours ago, spudski said:

...bless him

Bristol City academy graduate Ivor Taylor says " this is the only chance I get to take to the Ashton Gate pitch" , as he bemoans the lack of opportunity given to academy players to break into City's first team during Liam Manning's 30 year stint as head coach!

Or, returning to the Ashton Gate pitch for the first time in a while, Bristol City centre back Rob Atkinson reassures fans that he will be fit to play at the start of next season, although the fitness regime since his injury has taken it's toll on his body!

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, spudski said:

I really believe we could make that song our own. 

I can imagine the crowd singing it as one. 

Gas have one, West Ham, Liverpool etc. etc. 

We need one imo.

It's relevant...and the 'Blue' bit could be aimed at the Gas. Changed to ' what if I'd been Blue'. 

When the red, red, Robin comes bob, bob, bobbin' along, along
There'll be no more sobbing
When he starts throbbing, his old sweet song
Oh, wake up, wake up you sleepy head
Get up, get up, get out of bed
Cheer up, cheer up, the sun is red
Live, love, laugh and be happy
What if I've been blue?
Now I'm walking through fields of flowers
Rain may glisten but still I listen for hours and hours
I'm just a kid again doing what I did again, singing a song
When the red, red, Robin comes bob, bob, bobbin' along

Probably the best way would be to approach the club, to get them to play it again. People would soon start singing it. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, FNQ said:

Well at least the club finally got something right this season.. 

Let's be honest. Whilst it was incredibly wonderful to watch and an experience Ivor will never forget, its no coincidence this was released the day after season tickets go on sale...

It certainly did tug the heart strings and that was surely the intended purpose of filming it and posting it. 

• Sad 1

23 minutes ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

Let's be honest. Whilst it was incredibly wonderful to watch and an experience Ivor will never forget, its no coincidence this was released the day after season tickets go on sale...

It certainly did tug the heart strings and that was surely the intended purpose of filming it and posting it. 

I’ll give the club the benefit of the doubt on this one.. Ivor’s day out was likely planned some time ago.