IGNORED

Exiled fans - how can we be better rewarded for loyalty?

The system as it is now works fine.

Those who have season tickets and go to away games generally get offered an additional window over season tickets holders if demand  is likely to exceed allocation.

So many different ways that it could be sliced and still leave people at the back of a pecking order though no real fault of their own. For example, someone sitting in Lansdown Centre could argue that they invest more than someone sitting in Dolman wings, and therefore they should have a higher priority. 

But it doesn't work like that, and neither should it. People buy tickets for 'their' experience and if that experience also gives them a priority call on away games, good luck to them! 

• Like 1

Everyone reading this thread probably has a reason for thinking they are deserving of having their support for our club recognised in some way. 
whilst all our circumstances are different we have invested emotional energy in supporting a poorly run club whose successes are minimal.

Like many I feel badly let down this year by our complete incompetence and have deliberately not renewed yet, but I will probably end up renewing my season ticket before the deadline   The sad thing is even if we get rid of Manning I can’t think of anyone we could realistically recruit who is more likely to be succeed than Nigel  . It just seems so ridiculous to have let him go during a period where slow progress was being made

my personal view of rewards would be that if you buy a season ticket and can’t attend a  game and give your seat back to the Club to sell for that game and if that match is available to view on Robins Tv you should see it for free on Robins tv That would help everyone who can’t get to a game they have paid for wherever they live 

• Like 4