IGNORED

22nd March 2015

phantom

10 hours ago, redkev said:

Nearly every game that season I was so confident we would win , went to nearly every away game that season too was always confident , great team , highlight beating Swindon at the gate after they had already one the league in November ( ******* ) and getting promoted away at Bradford 6-0 as the game was unfolding in front of me at valley parade I just kept thinking is this really my Bristol city , it was oh to have those days back again 

A united fan base, “father figure” manager and overall ambition; in combination they can go a long way.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, 1960maaan said:

Enjoyable day, strange too . I knew we would win , not even a second thought, we just would.  It was more a celebration of the season.

What really made the day . We caught the train and into Harrow ( I think) found a pub and settled in . Then a coach of lads I used to go to football with, 30 odd years before , turned up . Got a photo similar to one outside the Ship and Castle with 5 of us both . 

Then the train was delayed, because some ******** got stuck in the toilet , it took 3 1/2 hours to get back.

Good day though.

I knew we’d win too. I also distinctly remember leaving and thinking ‘that’s just the start, we’ll be back soon’. We were so dominant and there was such a good feeling about the club.

How wrong I was. 

5 hours ago, RedLionLad said:

I’ll never forget seeing a City coach that had stopped on the M4 hard shoulder to allow half the passengers to offload some of their bladder contents, whilst many cars slowly passed blowing their horns 😂

At my age I spend more time emptying it than filling it 🤷🙈