IGNORED

Leicester City Match

City_USA

Good morning fellow Reds 

I've made it across the pond and have decided I can't be here and not attend a match. Despite being very worried about the "entertainment" on offer.

I was shocked to find limited numbers of seats available via the BCFC site so thought I would try here.

There's 5 of us in total, 3 from the USA and a couple of locals and we were hoping to sit together, or close by. Ideally 3 in one row and 2 in front or behind. I know beggars can't be choosers but as my old man used to say, "if you don't ask, you don't get"

Anyone have tickets they would like to sell or know of others with available Tix?

Thanks in advance.

COYR!

Edited by City_USA
  • Like 1

• The title was changed to Leicester City Match

Try phoning the club, see if they can help. Usually as match day approaches blocks of tickets in W17, W6 and some others become available, due to unsold or unused corporate and community tickets. Although demand for this match might curtail that option. As you say, "if you don't ask you don't get".

Edited by Homer Simpson
  • Like 3

Just now, Homer Simpson said:

Try phoning the club, see if they can help. Usually as match day approaches blocks of tickets in W17, W6 and some others become available,  due to unsold or unused corporate and community tickets. Although demand for this match might curtail that option. As you say, "if you don't ask you don't get".

Thanks for the advice. I will call them for sure.

• Like 2

• Admin
2 hours ago, City_USA said:

Good morning fellow Reds 

I've made it across the pond and have decided I can't be here and not attend a match. Despite being very worried about the "entertainment" on offer.

I was shocked to find limited numbers of seats available via the BCFC site so thought I would try here.

There's 5 of us in total, 3 from the USA and a couple of locals and we were hoping to sit together, or close by. Ideally 3 in one row and 2 in front or behind. I know beggars can't be choosers but as my old man used to say, "if you don't ask, you don't get"

Anyone have tickets they would like to sell or know of others with available Tix?

Thanks in advance.

COYR!

Very close to a sell out, mainly due to tickets being so cheap for this game

3 hours ago, City_USA said:

Good morning fellow Reds 

Thanks in advance.

COYR!

Get hold of five tickets for any part of the ground, have a couple of beers and just before KO wander into the South stand, look around and you will find any number of empty seats so you can all sit together.

It’s a 1230 kick off, on sky and a bank holiday, there will be loads of empty seats.

There are currently 21 seats available IN THE ENTIRE STADIUM according to the club ticket site.

I haven’t checked hospitality.

3 minutes ago, Countryfile said:

Get hold of five tickets for any part of the ground, have a couple of beers and just before KO wander into the South stand, look around and you will find any number of empty seats so you can all sit together.

It’s a 1230 kick off, on sky and a bank holiday, there will be loads of empty seats.

I think with it also being “mates rates” for this game, it might be fuller than normal.

2 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

I think with it also being “mates rates” for this game, it might be fuller than normal.

I look forward to not being able to see a single red seat unoccupied.

I won’t be able to see the one next to me that is definitely going to be empty if I only look ahead.

Hang on. Hang on. Wasn't everyone sending a message about discontent or something when "no one" turned up to the Swansea game?

28 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Ah so it's actually pricing that determines crowds, not whether or not we play front foot football. 

Good luck with getting your hands on the tickets, although your trip might be best served if you give the game a swerve!

Saying that, I bought my ticket this week, and am still hoping to see a thrilling game, although I'm ready to be disappointed.

1 minute ago, reddogkev said:

Good luck with getting your hands on the tickets, although your trip might be best served if you give the game a swerve!

Saying that, I bought my ticket this week, and am still hoping to see a thrilling game, although I'm ready to be disappointed.

Thanks mate.

I was a strange feeling not being sure that I wanted to put myself through Manning ball but at the end of the day, it's my club and it doesn't seem right not to watch them when I'm over here.

Just spoke with the ticket office and they've suggested calling back early next week to see if any tickets are being released.

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, reddogkev said:

still hoping to see a thrilling game, although I'm ready to be disappointed.

About as much chance of that than of a meteor dropping on The Mem, I'm afraid.  People don't want to watch their team losing every week, especially when they are playing Manningball backwards, sideways hoof up the field and give the ball away for 90 minutes.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ExiledAjax said:

Hang on. Hang on. Wasn't everyone sending a message about discontent or something when "no one" turned up to the Swansea game?

Ah so it's actually pricing that determines crowds, not whether or not we play front foot football. 

It can be both?

• Like 2

• Admin
6 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

Glad to see that the supporters are making Uncle Steve aware of our discontent. 

:dunno:

£12.50 a ticket against what was the table toppers is probably more to do with it

• Flames 1