IGNORED

Leicester - Sold out ( Any spares?)

37 minutes ago, CityFarAndWide said:

Traveled down to be let down last minute. Looking for a ticket preferly south or dolman. Have a Bristol sport if easier to transfer and happy to pay in whatever way. DM. 

Do you want to DM me. I have two. Would prefer to sell together. 

Edited by JP Hampton

39 minutes ago, CityFarAndWide said:

Traveled down to be let down last minute. Looking for a ticket preferly south or dolman. Have a Bristol sport if easier to transfer and happy to pay in whatever way. DM. 

I’ve got one in S18 as I can’t make it today 

If anyone is not going today and isn't able to sell their tickets, so seats are going empty, would appreciate a shout as I've got tickets but in Lower Dolman and the rain is not going to do us any favours there! 😂 If there are any unused seats elsewhere with better protection from the rain we will happily keep the seats warm for you! Thanks.👍

8 minutes ago, Ashton Yate said:

If anyone is not going today and isn't able to sell their tickets, so seats are going empty, would appreciate a shout as I've got tickets but in Lower Dolman and the rain is not going to do us any favours there! 😂 If there are any unused seats elsewhere with better protection from the rain we will happily keep the seats warm for you! Thanks.👍

Ok. If no one takes ours you can have them and yes they’re out of the rain. 

• Thanks 1

Obligatory, it’s sold out but there’s hundreds of empty seats post…

2 hours ago, Ashton Yate said:

Plenty in the south stand mate just wonder round!

18 hours ago, Cole Not Gas said:

Who are you? Another full house and you choose now to be critical of the business. Would you know how to empty a piggy bank?

Are you going tomorrow, why not share your views of a great stadium, our team competing with a Premier League (in waiting) club,  but i suppose you'll wait until a blade of grass is out of place and blame Bristol Sport?  I'm sure you could be constructive and send in your suggestions of how to sell tickets, make money/reduce losses and keep 25000 fans happy, all at the same time

Really?

Full house? Don’t think so. Empty seats all round the ground - again. 

Edited by fisherrich
  • Like 2

18 hours ago, Cole Not Gas said:

Who are you? Another full house and you choose now to be critical of the business. Would you know how to empty a piggy bank?

Are you going tomorrow, why not share your views of a great stadium, our team competing with a Premier League (in waiting) club,  but i suppose you'll wait until a blade of grass is out of place and blame Bristol Sport?  I'm sure you could be constructive and send in your suggestions of how to sell tickets, make money/reduce losses and keep 25000 fans happy, all at the same time

Really?

Are you a Bristol Sport employee or related to the owners?

• Like 1