IGNORED

Good Friday: Steve on the mic ....

50 minutes ago, Bristol Oil Services said:

... out on the pitch (like the good ol' days) addresses the crowd:

"Which one do you want me to set free fire in the tunnel at full-time, Barrabas Tinnion or, er, the one that's not the Messiah?"

And the crowd responds ....

Or he comes out Gladiator style and shouts with arms aloft...' Are you not entertained?'...and everyone responds by throwing their season tickets at him ( if they weren't now digital...the bugger thought of that ) 🤣

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, spudski said:

Or he comes out Gladiator style and shouts with arms aloft...' Are you not entertained?'...and everyone responds by throwing their season tickets at him ( if they weren't now digital...the bugger thought of that ) 🤣

I’m more thinking he’ll do this:

IMG_2789.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 10

50 minutes ago, cotswoldred2 said:

Really ?

Not that anyone on here would have the balls to confront him personally.

It's all done behind keyboards. 

That’s the trouble, people who see him face to face probably get starstruck, same with BT and JL. 
So they probably just think it’s social media being an odd place - detachment of the real world both ways 

1 hour ago, cotswoldred2 said:

Really ?

I really don’t think that’s true. I think there are a few who would happily tell him what they think! The opportunity well that’s another issue!

Flip side of course as that cringey SCaT evening. So I do get your point. 

• Like 3

A pack mentality on here, don't worry it's a common trait, where 99% follow the rhetoric fearing if they didn't they would be labelled Bristol Sports, Gas or a troll...(see a post to day on Jack whatever calling one of our long standing members troll for having an opinion not pack related.

Personally I detest bullying and what I am seeing on here is very much that, OK it's football and you have to make tolerances for the mindset that are so called fans, but can you imagine how Liam Manning must feel if he reads all this stuff about not only football but his own persona too?

Worth remembering it's only a game, and to take it beyond anything other than that is just wrong we once had a Corinthian spirit about us, whatever the abuse is be it racial personal or just plain vindictive it's wrong, we have a thread on here that covers mental health a pity we don't take heed of that before committing to another keyboard tirade on another fellow, whoever they are.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

I really don’t think that’s true. I think there are a few who would happily tell him what they think! The opportunity well that’s another issue!

Flip side of course as that cringey SCaT evening. So I do get your point. 

Yes the 3 lions debacle...if ever there was a time it was then, sat on their hands...like I say pack mentality no one wants to appear rogue.

Edited by cotswoldred2
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Bristol Oil Services said:

... out on the pitch (like the good ol' days) addresses the crowd:

"Which one do you want me to set free fire in the tunnel at full-time, Barrabas Tinnion or, er, the one that's not the Messiah?"

And the crowd responds ....

Attention seeking...give it a rest, so churlish.

39 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

I really don’t think that’s true. I think there are a few who would happily tell him what they think!

i would love the chance,i really would

i dont think anybody that knows me or what ive been doing lately would dispute that either and most certainly wouldnt call me a keyboard warrior👍

If would be great if he took the mic and proclaimed "Good Friday! Great Friday". "Erm this shitshow of a season and especially since late October"

Then proceeded to announce the redeployment/sacking of Jon Lansdown and Tinnion and put Manning on notice that we must improve or else.

Oh plus Downsy.

That would be a good start..

Edited by Mr Popodopolous
  • Hmmm 1
  • Facepalm 1

3 hours ago, cotswoldred2 said:

Really ?

It depends what you mean by confront. If you mean aggressive behaviour towards another person fair enough. It's certainly not my way of doing things

But you can confront issues in a non-aggressive way. There are plenty of reasonable questions I could put to Steve without being aggressive. Not that it's  going to happen of course.

• Like 3
  • Flames 1