IGNORED

Leicester - Sold out ( Any spares?)

Lets see how many actually do attend this fixture, but I was looking to take my partner to this game, geuinly didn't think this would get anywhere near a sell out especially considering how many were at the most recent fixture. 

So I'm hopeful that there may be a spare knocking about I could take off someone's hands at face value. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

7 hours ago, Ealing Robin said:

Lets see how many actually do attend this fixture, but I was looking to take my partner to this game, geuinly didn't think this would get anywhere near a sell out especially considering how many were at the most recent fixture. 

So I'm hopeful that there may be a spare knocking about I could take off someone's hands at face value. 

DM me mate 

14 hours ago, ohhhshauntaylor said:

I might have a spare adult and x2 kids tickets available if that helps you? 

Awaiting news on if a mate can attend, if not, you’re welcome to them 

Thank you.

I have two under 22s who would like the tickets

6 hours ago, City_USA said:

The club just released a bunch of tickets.

Just got some for myself and a few friends 

What stand and block?

5 hours ago, phantom said:

Lots of corporate seats on sale

Yes, three central blocks in the Lansdown normally reserved for hospitality, shame they don’t release these more often, prime seats.

• Admin
28 minutes ago, Countryfile said:

What stand and block?

No offence, why not have a look on the ticket site for yourself?

There are a few hundred available again

25 minutes ago, Countryfile said:

Yes, three central blocks in the Lansdown normally reserved for hospitality, shame they don’t release these more often, prime seats.

It's been highlighted in discussions with the SC&T so may happen more in the future

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, phantom said:

No offence, why not have a look on the ticket site for yourself?

There are a few hundred available again

It's been highlighted in discussions with the SC&T so may happen more in the future

Because if he’s already got the tickets they won’t be shown as available will they?
I was just interested, sorry if it upset you. It was a straight forward question that only he could answer.

I did look as you can see, just a shame that the club only offer the best seats when they can’t get people to stump up the extra for a sit down meal and expensive drinks.

Sums up the club for me.

• Admin
22 minutes ago, Countryfile said:

Because if he’s already got the tickets they won’t be shown as available will they?
I was just interested, sorry if it upset you. It was a straight forward question that only he could answer.

I did look as you can see, just a shame that the club only offer the best seats when they can’t get people to stump up the extra for a sit down meal and expensive drinks.

Sums up the club for me.

Sorry, I replied to your line that the club had just released tickets for sale, hence the reply to look at the website 

I assume from your reply you actually meant where did he buy his tickets?

Certainly no upset here

Thing I would add its only recently the club have acknowledged that these unsold seats look worse than in the South Stand, and completely understand why they'll only ever be released at the last minute 

2 minutes ago, phantom said:

Sorry, I replied to your line that the club had just released tickets for sale, hence the reply to look at the website 

I assume from your reply you actually meant where did he buy his tickets?

Certainly no upset here

Thing I would add its only recently the club have acknowledged that these unsold seats look worse than in the South Stand, and completely understand why they'll only ever be released at the last minute 

So throughout the season there are a large number of empty seats in the lower Lansdown that are regularly empty because the club has misjudged the demand for hospitality packages and have chosen to not put those seats on general sell to give POTD or potential ST supporters a choice of where to sit, why is that? There  are also a large number of empty seats in the South stand on a regular basis that presumably have been bought as season tickets (probably child STs) and rarely used? Doesn’t all of this demonstrate the ineptitude of the people who are running the club off the pitch?

• Admin
3 minutes ago, Countryfile said:

So throughout the season there are a large number of empty seats in the lower Lansdown that are regularly empty because the club has misjudged the demand for hospitality packages and have chosen to not put those seats on general sell to give POTD or potential ST supporters a choice of where to sit, why is that? There  are also a large number of empty seats in the South stand on a regular basis that presumably have been bought as season tickets (probably child STs) and rarely used? Doesn’t all of this demonstrate the ineptitude of the people who are running the club off the pitch?

Assume you realise that these tickets would be the most expensive seats in the ground, as there are normally other seats on sale in other parts of the ground I very much doubt there is much demand for these seats 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, phantom said:

Assume you realise that these tickets would be the most expensive seats in the ground, as there are normally other seats on sale in other parts of the ground I very much doubt there is much demand for these seats 

How would you or anyone else now what the demand might be if the seats aren’t normally for sale?

Not everyone wants to sit behind the goal, up in the gods, or have their knees up near their ears. (South stand, upper Lansdown or Dolman, take your pick).

As I said, ineptitude by the people who are responsible for ticket sales, and dare I say perhaps because you wouldn’t buy a more expensive seat for a perceived better view doesn’t mean someone else wouldn’t.

Wasn’t the game advertised as sold out? Then suddenly their are seats available out of the blue.

Organising a party in a brewery comes to mind.

• Admin
2 hours ago, Countryfile said:

How would you or anyone else now what the demand might be if the seats aren’t normally for sale?

Not everyone wants to sit behind the goal, up in the gods, or have their knees up near their ears. (South stand, upper Lansdown or Dolman, take your pick).

As I said, ineptitude by the people who are responsible for ticket sales, and dare I say perhaps because you wouldn’t buy a more expensive seat for a perceived better view doesn’t mean someone else wouldn’t.

Wasn’t the game advertised as sold out? Then suddenly their are seats available out of the blue.

Organising a party in a brewery comes to mind.

It's called common sense, do the more expensive areas sell out first? 

Available seats were sold out but a decision was made by the football club to release normally unsold seats to support additional demand for tickets 

If you want to slag the club off for doing that it says more about you 

6 hours ago, phantom said:

It's called common sense, do the more expensive areas sell out first? 

Available seats were sold out but a decision was made by the football club to release normally unsold seats to support additional demand for tickets 

If you want to slag the club off for doing that it says more about you 

So you think it’s common sense not to try and sell the most expensive seats until all the cheaper seats are sold, really? I would have thought trying to maximise the income from seat sales would be common sense, so make all seats regardless of price available and then gauge the demand, the take up of the most expensive seats might just surprise them and you. If you don’t try you’ll never find out. Do you not think that someone might prefer a padded seat on the half way line as opposed to a seat up in the gods?

I’m not slagging (nice word) the club off, merely putting my point of view on a forum.

You might do well to follow the ‘attack the post not the poster’ unwritten rule.

I prefer to make my point and leave it there, you seem to need to attack me rather than counter my post, and you are an admin aren’t you? Nice example to set.

12 hours ago, Countryfile said:

Just sums up the shambles of the Lansdowns Bristol Sport joke of a business.

On 25/03/2024 at 17:10, Ealing Robin said:

What on Earth has she/he done to you to deserve this?!?  I'm sure they didn't mean to upset you - you should give them another chance to make up for it!

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Countryfile said:

So you think it’s common sense not to try and sell the most expensive seats until all the cheaper seats are sold, really? I would have thought trying to maximise the income from seat sales would be common sense, so make all seats regardless of price available and then gauge the demand, the take up of the most expensive seats might just surprise them and you. If you don’t try you’ll never find out. Do you not think that someone might prefer a padded seat on the half way line as opposed to a seat up in the gods?

I’m not slagging (nice word) the club off, merely putting my point of view on a forum.

You might do well to follow the ‘attack the post not the poster’ unwritten rule.

I prefer to make my point and leave it there, you seem to need to attack me rather than counter my post, and you are an admin aren’t you? Nice example to set.

I would say those tickets are on sale for every game at City if you buy Hospitality. It's a fine line for the club to sell them as regular season ticket seats and not have enough demand for games that have a high hospitality demand as this would bring in the most revenue to the club.