IGNORED

Oooh Agh FGR!

REDOXO

9 minutes ago, TV Tom said:

There were no silver spoons in KW (unless they were nicked).

Seeing as you’ve asked I’ve had no time served in the armed forces but 40 years in mental health services and still counting helping others in the NHS, anyway, apologies to Redoxo for the insensitive and thoughtless remark, too many ciders yesterday is no excuse

I think it was just a saying people use and nothing to apologise for.

Respect to both you @TV Tom and @REDOXO

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, TV Tom said:

My god, there’s some touchy sods on here, what’s this forum coming to?

Yes.

It was a throwaway line rather than a personal attack as it has been taken as being. It's not like you know the guy.

A humorous response noting war service would have been the appropriate response rather than a meltdown.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, TV Tom said:

There were no silver spoons in KW (unless they were nicked).

Seeing as you’ve asked I’ve had no time served in the armed forces but 40 years in mental health services and still counting helping others in the NHS, anyway, apologies to Redoxo for the insensitive and thoughtless remark, too many ciders yesterday is no excuse

I didn't ask but fair play to you for your response

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, REDOXO said:

For the first time ever will I not be going to a City game while being in the area!

As some know I am not always able to take up my seat due to a massive logistical disadvantage compared to most. 😂 But continue to keep a seat for myself and my nephew and watch every game home and away via BCTV ESPN et al 

Tomorrow I have given both of my seats to my cousin (yes they are City supporters) as I simply can’t watch what is passing as football at AG at the moment and simply need a week off!

Tomorrow myself and another regular poster will be going to FGR. The plan being to get there in time to watch the city game (yes I’m still a glutton for punishment despite my protestations) 

Hopefully staying away is the catalyst for a run of results and I can start to see my way clear to renew (I got an email about that today)

Ill update regarding the Vegan pies, how the gaps in the ground look on tv and SCs (blessings be upon him) chances of keeping them up!

COYRs! 

Enjoy FGR , missed a cracker 👍

• Like 1

• Admin

Forum clearly has some great lads who deserve massive respect on a personal basis , but making comments about going to FGR and missing one of the best games at City for a while you are going to get some stick 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, !james said:

Cotts doing well...

Don’t think he exactly inherited a great position but a terrible last week or so.

Particularly in light of results elsewhere they’ve effectively down.

1 hour ago, phantom said:

Forum clearly has some great lads who deserve massive respect on a personal basis , but making comments about going to FGR and missing one of the best games at City for a while you are going to get some stick 

I fully expect that! Unfortunately the ground looked horrible on tv with all those empty seats and I said what I was doing. Hopefully this is the start of something and not just another t shirt. 

48 minutes ago, Cardy said:

Absolutely mullered by the look of those stats. Pathetic really.

FGR are awful. However Stockport are very decent. It could have been six 

3 hours ago, redkev said:

Enjoy FGR , missed a cracker 👍

I watched the City game in their bar. I guess most of the South Stand did similar. 

• Like 3
  • Flames 2

Just now, REDOXO said:

I fully expect that! Unfortunately the ground looked horrible on tv with all those empty seats and I said what I was doing. Hopefully this is the start of something and not just another t shirt. 

I watched the City game in their bar. I guess most of the South Stand did similar. 

😂😂😂😂

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

best laugh ive had in ages mate,thankyou👍👍. added bonus having a nice seat and decent nosh while watching the city game.  fgr  fans were most accommodating too.(couldnt help myself when i cheered mehmetis goal,immediately thinking i might have dropped us in it) feel sorry for cotts tho,cant see how hes going to get a tune out of his squad, their keeper was ok ,kept them in it and stockport just rallied at 3-0. too easy for them

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, redsquirrel said:

best laugh ive had in ages mate,thankyou👍👍. added bonus having a nice seat and decent nosh while watching the city game.  fgr  fans were most accommodating too.(couldnt help myself when i cheered mehmetis goal,immediately thinking i might have dropped us in it) feel sorry for cotts tho,cant see how hes going to get a tune out of his squad, their keeper was ok ,kept them in it and stockport just rallied at 3-0. too easy for them

It was fella. Good day out! Shame about the last 15. 😂 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, !james said:

Cotts doing well...

that is very close to how it was but fgr did have one shot,completely nuts mind, a direct free kick from inside their own half into a strong head wind which went wide by about 5 yards.

knowing city had already won made it easier to watch especially seeing a team made to look 10 times worse than city when they are shite too

Edited by redsquirrel
  • Haha 1

Unfortunately it looks like Cott's will be relegated for the first time in his management career. But to his credit he took on a club that were dead and buried and he has improved them but he hasn't any real quality to work with or enough time to turn it around. A lot of managers wouldn't have touched them but he has given it a go.

If he wants to stay I'm sure he'll put together a team to have a real go at getting back up - he has a great knowledge of every EFL player and he'll find a few good characters to turn them around.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, redsquirrel said:

that is very close to how it was but fgr did have one shot,completely nuts mind, a direct free kick from inside their own half into a strong head wind which went wide by about 5 yards.

knowing city had already won made it easier to watch especially seeing a team made to look 10 times worse than city when they are shite too

We had a shot we had a shot we had a shhhooottt

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, OldlandReddies said:

Huge game for Stockport tomorrow at FGR. Wrexham and Mansfield lock horns and so a Stockport win could put them into a very strong position with just a handful of games to go. Fully expect them to beat FGR comfortably and expect the away following to be very strong both in numbers and voice. 

Oh and I fully expect City to put Leicester to the sword in the same way they did Southampton in front of the Sky cameras so thank you for missing the game and ensuring the victory. Enjoy watching it on TV though with your vegan pie and coffee that tastes like watered down mud. 

Amen.

Just now, East End Old Boy said:

Interesting, as from the Dolman the South Stand looked fullest I’ve seen this season, except for a couple of cup games!

Not great on Telly at all, around the ground, except the away end. 

6 hours ago, REDOXO said:

It was fella. Good day out! Shame about the last 15. 😂 

Glad you had a good day. 
Shame about the result, but FGR are very very bad at the moment. 
Redsquirrel said he was gonna meet you and I was invited too but had already made plans to watch city. 
Maybe next time, sir. 
by the way, I still can’t believe you came all the way from Milwaukee to watch FGR!!!!

13 hours ago, redsquirrel said:

Never tasted mud before but if its like this coffee i got,its not too bad, bit weird but drinkable

I’ll tell you what mate, the first couple of times I tried it I wasn’t sure, but it’s grown on me and I actually look forward to a coffee nowadays up there. 

5 hours ago, Harry said:

Glad you had a good day. 
Redsquirrel said he was gonna meet you and I was invited too but had already made plans to watch city. 
Maybe next time, sir. 
by the way, I still can’t believe you came all the way from Milwaukee to watch FGR!!!!

I’ll tell you what mate, the first couple of times I tried it I wasn’t sure, but it’s grown on me and I actually look forward to a coffee nowadays up there. 

RedOxo claimed mehmetis assist with us being up there:laugh:, parking was a doddle too,because we rocked up early to watch the city game, the road opposite into the houses had loads of spaces and 2 minutes out back up the lane after.  

next away play day we are going to try exeter, with more time to plan it, i can meet up with you and share a car down if you fancy it. probably be able to work it for a city alternative match day with the new tv deal👍 

no regrets from me about going, i wouldnt have gone to the gate anyway but did feel a bit sorry for RO dragging him away from possibly our second best performance this season under LM, at least from the games i have seen. 

9 hours ago, Harry said:

Glad you had a good day. 
Maybe next time, sir. 

To be fair I didn’t ‘just’ come to watch FGR. There was a family party in Devon and various OXO family visits. 

I do claim the assist for the City performance! I may review future attendance if we need a result 😂 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, REDOXO said:

To be fair I didn’t ‘just’ come to watch FGR. There was a family party in Devon and various OXO family visits. 

I do claim the assist for the City performance! I may review future attendance if we need a result 😂 

and you got entertainer award from the home fans in pre match warm up when you caught that wayward shot square in the knackers🤣🤣

• Facepalm 1

29 minutes ago, redsquirrel said:

and you got entertainer award from the home fans in pre match warm up when you caught that wayward shot square in the knackers🤣🤣

Such a small target too!

I guess some would call it kismet!

• Haha 1