IGNORED

Warm up the vocal chords…

PFree

Okay, I have just listened to the LM pre-Leicester press conference, and my first thought is, “and breathe…”

Sincerely hope the tactics are right tomorrow and we can get behind something positive on the pitch, that said I can’t help feeling after listening to that, that all things considered, and put simply, all things considered, this is just a results based business. He just doesn’t take a breath and is full of analysis, analysis and analysis!

So, tomorrow, we hope to be singing positively and watching a game with some sort of entertainment value, or it might just be that we will be reflecting recent performances and be destined for “Liam Manning, your football is shit”…

Lets hope we get something positive to sign about and a result we feel leaving happy about!

I hope any anger when/if it goes tits up tomorrow is at Lansdown & Tinnion.

The players do not need booing but those 2 idiots do need telling and Lansdown Out / Tinnion Out chants won’t affect the team.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Flames 1

Warm up the vocal chords, you say. What are we singing?

"You don't know what you're doing"?

"You can stick your Manning boreball, stick your Manning boreball, stick your boring boreball up yer..."?

"Sell up, #### off. Sell up, #### off"?

"One Nigel Pearson, there's only..."

Plenty to choose from.

Edited by Merrick's Marvels
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Flames 3
  • Facepalm 3

Such a sad situation that people are turning up knives sharpened and discussing what negative songs we can sing rather than hoping to support our side to victory. 

I’m not saying this as some pious arse, I also wonder whether I’m calling Jon, Steve, Brian or Liam a Colin, it’s just so sad on reflection that self destruct was hit so badly. 

im not facepalming you even though in normal circumstances I would. 

Edited by 38MC
  • Like 3

17 minutes ago, East End Old Boy said:

As tomorrow is Good Friday, CHRIST, what a sad thread!

It’s so bad and sad isn’t, but equally, relatable. That’s what is so disappointing. It would be lovely to to lay into someone who is posting this, but I just don’t feel that I can. We are at that low an ebb. It’s such a bitter and toxic thread to discuss, but it’s totally reasonable. And this is after an international break when thoughts can and should settle. 

I feel like the crowd is going ready to bay for blood. And that’s so sad. The team is coming out knowing that the crowd is really ready to very obviously turn their thumbs down 

Edited by 38MC

51 minutes ago, 38MC said:

Such a sad situation that people are turning up knives sharpened and discussing what negative songs we can sing rather than hoping to support our side to victory. 

I’m not saying this as some pious arse, I also wonder whether I’m calling Jon, Steve, Brian or Liam a Colin, it’s just so sad on reflection that self destruct was hit so badly. 

im not facepalming you even though in normal circumstances I would. 

Completely agree and I sincerely hope it ends up positive, on the opposite side though I can’t help feel a massive disconnect with the powers that be and I can’t wait to draw a line one way or another..

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, 38MC said:

It’s so bad and sad isn’t, but equally, relatable. That’s what is so disappointing. It would be lovely to to lay into someone who is posting this, but I just don’t feel that I can. We are at that low an ebb. It’s such a bitter and toxic thread to discuss, but it’s totally reasonable. And this is after an international break when thoughts can and should settle. 

I feel like the crowd is going ready to bay for blood. And that’s so sad. The team is coming out knowing that the crowd is really ready to very obviously turn their thumbs down 

I’ve been a ST holder for over 30 years and have seen some bad times, some worse that this - at the end of the day though whichever way I summarise this, us fans have been really treated badly over the last several months, and all things considered, it’s a results based game and we have been more than short changed. 

I haven’t looked forward to going to the Gate for ages, and being honest, expect tomorrow to be another defensive, boring game..

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, PFree said:

I’ve been a ST holder for over 30 years and have seen some bad times, some worse that this - at the end of the day though whichever way I summarise this, us fans have been really treated badly over the last several years, and all things considered, it’s a results based game and we have been more than short changed. 

I haven’t looked forward to going to the Gate for ages, and being honest, expect tomorrow to be another defensive, boring game..

Edited for you