IGNORED

University research on the role of football in response to military conflict

Dear all,

Leading up to the Euro tournament in June this year, I am conducting some research looking at fans’ views towards the role of football in response to military conflict. For those interested in this topic, I have created a short survey that should not take up too much of your time: https://doit.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_9zZmrJfShOSBDDw

Participation is completely voluntary, but I would appreciate hearing your thoughts on this topic.

On 04/04/2024 at 12:00, theacademic said:

Dear all,

Leading up to the Euro tournament in June this year, I am conducting some research looking at fans’ views towards the role of football in response to military conflict. For those interested in this topic, I have created a short survey that should not take up too much of your time: https://doit.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_9zZmrJfShOSBDDw

Participation is completely voluntary, but I would appreciate hearing your thoughts on this topic.

I should ******* think so. 😉

55 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Nice sentiment but politics and sport have always been intrinsically linked. And will continue to be...

You reds!

They have. 
But I’d prefer them not to. 

• Like 5

12 hours ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Nice sentiment but politics and sport have always been intrinsically linked. And will continue to be...

Sport, particularly football is a massive platform and it’s inevitable that the odd player/coach  will take the opportunity to make some kind of political statement.  The powers that be should take every possible step to keep sport and politics separate. However there is no easy solution.

4 hours ago, James54De said:

Think we’re past that point. 

The survey asking for my opinion. 
Whilst what you say is true, it’s my desire for it to not be that way 

• Like 2