IGNORED

Sunderland away match thread

3 minutes ago, FNQ said:

With all the dross that we’re watching, you take issue with people recognising a MOM performance? Because he will be MOM won’t he?

That's not what I've said at any point is it?

I think MOM would be pretty much any Sunderland player before any of ours, but Max has probably been the best of our players.

He's made one exceptional save, clawed one off the line (although Sykes was there and had it covered as well), but the rest for the most part, have been pretty straight forward and ones any goalkeeper would be upset to concede.

He's probably been a lone 7/10 performer out of our players today.

But the types of comments I'm pushing back against arent confined to just today's game, it's every match thread.

Leeds game a shot was straight at Max such that he didn't need to move "it's like the ghost of Yavin is out there".

Just now, Jose said:

Easy excuse. Sunderland have managed. 

If it’s really windy, here’s a ******* idea, pass the ball on the deck. Not rocket science.

Both teams have struggled us more admittedly 

Just now, transfer reader said:

That's not what I've said at any point is it?

I think MOM would be pretty much any Sunderland player before any of ours, but Max has probably been the best of our players.

He's made one exceptional save, clawed one off the line (although Sykes was there and had it covered as well), but the rest for the most part, have been pretty straight forward and ones any goalkeeper would be upset to concede.

He's probably been a lone 7/10 performer out of our players today.

But the types of comments I'm pushing back against arent confined to just today's game, it's every match thread.

Leeds game a shot was straight at Max such that he didn't need to move "it's like the ghost of Yavin is out there".

Nah, Max has outperformed all of their players.

• Like 1