IGNORED

Domestic flight tips

Slacker

On 09/04/2024 at 23:03, And Its Smith said:

Use sky scanner and, if you are driving to an airport, take a look at 6-7 different airports.  If you live in Bristol you are less than 3 hours from Cardiff, Exeter, Southampton, Birmingham, Heathrow and East Midlands.  This year I am flying to Majorca from Exeter and for four people it was £700 cheaper than flying from Bristol 

That’s incredible’ it’s usually far more expensive flying from exeter.

8 minutes ago, Open End Numb Legs said:

It is surprising to hear that a driving licence is ok, mine has such a poorly contrasted and coloured photo of me I can hardly recognise myself. If I was at Security I wouldn't let me through!

The original photo was fine, it was the licence card process that managed to fade it.

Mrs ID still has her old paper licence. She’s never had to change anything on it so it’s never gone back to DVLA. So her passport is pretty much the only photographic ID she has! 

1 hour ago, And Its Smith said:

Alcudia. Did Cala D’Or last year.  Would like to be able to afford Tenerife as loved the north of that island a few years ago.  Have you done Mallorca ?

Yeah go a few times a year’ usually Cala d or , Cala egos’ but have been all over Mallorca’ really love it 

4 hours ago, And Its Smith said:

Alcudia. Did Cala D’Or last year.  Would like to be able to afford Tenerife as loved the north of that island a few years ago.  Have you done Mallorca ?

The beach at Alcudia is one of the best anywhere in the med. Great sand, shallow warm water is good for children and non swimmers.

The resort is a bit too built up in places now but the bay is big and you can just walk and walk along the waters edge.

Have been several times.

• Flames 1